EyeCs humble efforts at organic growing

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by EyeC, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Now for the Goji OG F2 just got her hair cut. :)

[​IMG]

DDT (thai pheno) X Blueberry Blast She is quite lanky, so spread her out for better access.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Here are some cuttings of several different species. Some sages and rosemary plants are being grown as well. 3 types of each. :D

[​IMG]

3. Looks fantastic in here. Love your variety!

4. Thank you for your kind remarks GTG. :) I'm very happy and grateful to be able to have access to such great genetics. Variety gets me going. :D

5. #25 Agent57, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
    You got me all jealous with that Goji. Been wanting that for a minute now. Thay's a fine looking woman you got there [​IMG]

6. looking great eyeC! you do have quite the variety going on in here and I love it.

I would be interested to see some pics of the CBR1947 if you have any!

Goji is on my list of strains I'd like to try too :yummy:

7. #27 EyeC, Oct 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2015
    No need to be jelly. [​IMG] Thanks for the kudos brother. She is a good looking one. The half sibling was Floji = Flo (DJ Short- a cut floating around in CO) X Goji OG (Bodhi). I'll have to post some pics of those. Stellar. [​IMG]

The Goji OG is an F2 and from some of the other grows i have seen i will find a keeper in this line. Intuition guides me here. This girl is stacking up nicely. Cuttings should be rooted soon and she is going into flower. Her stem rub smells are mild, but pleasing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I will dig up some pictures of the CBR1947 for ya TJ. Thanks for looking and commenting. And being nice about it. :)

This is my first run with pure Goji OG, but i do believe this gal will be quite good.

9. Trying to dig up some useful pictures of the CBR1947 i had. The picture with the red background was the #4.

#2 is this one with the great HPS lighting. Make note of her structure though. Hope these are helpful.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is #2 again but in good lighting. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Looking good in here EyeC!

You do have some nice genetics. I'm really loving the Rosemary and sage too. Two of my favorite herbs! Very beneficial.

11. Floji sounds interesting. Get those pics up bro [​IMG]. And by the way thank you.

12. Were those pics of the CBR1947 interesting enough then TJ? :)

13. I love the conical shaped buds! thanks for digging those up, eyeC. beautiful plant, she looks like she was healthy to the end. :) you're the first person I have seen growing any KOS seeds. I'll have to keep my eyes open for them :blink: :wave:

14. #34 EyeC, Oct 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2015
    There are many people that have grown out more plants than i have, but of the cultivars i have worked with Rev's work has produced interesting and potent keeper plants. I'm fortunate to have slowly gained access to excellent genetics. If he brings out more of the BR1947 imma snatch that up for breeding purposes. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png . //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/yay.gif Now that i have an opportunity to put together an iso-chamber for breeding i plan on returning the many favors i have received over the years.

Thank you very much for your kind participation in this thread. That #2 CBR1947 was the kind of plant you remember years later. Go for it. I wish i still had some of Rev's beans, but i ran out and life prevented me from keeping clones at the time. Peace

15. thanks mainah. :) So long as i give them love and mulch they seem to do ok.

I just took cuttings of my other two rosemary cultivars earlier today and have to do one more sage type as well. Herbs of all types are important to me. Both for health and flavor. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png We have around 100 different species of plants in our yard. :)

16. Yo man! Great journal you got here so far. You grow a great selection of strains.. Some I've only barely heard of before.

I have a couple Gogi's that I've been sitting on for years.. I might pop em next.

17. Subbed up for sure EyeC, thanks for sharing. I really enjoy your style and love for variety. I am the same way but it does make for a lot more work. Great job!

18. :) Yo Iron! Thanks for moseying over here. Stick around and you'll see more fun gene lines. My friends have been very kind to me and i have many cultivars to work with. Pop them Goji. I think you'll like them.

19. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/luxhello.gif Hey there Lumper. I'm happy to have you aboard the cruise line to outerspace. It's nice that you can appreciate variety. :) It does take more time to maintain, but it is so worth it. Thank you for your kind remarks.

20. hope you don't mind me hangin' out eye.