growing weed in a shoebox

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by stonerguy2000, Oct 4, 2015.

1. hi im new on this forum so im making this grow box with a shoe box it has a fan and a little light bulb the box is covered with foil for extra lighting so what strain should i use what size pot should i use can it be smaller than a 3 gallon pot? i want to keep the plant small because i live with my parents i dont mind if i dont get lots of weed but here are some pictures too so any opi ions ideas what should i do to the box so c

Attached Files:

2. Im planning to use a night light bulb what do you think is better?

3. You're wasting your time, there isnt enough space and night light will not do the trick.

Stick to buying.

4. Nah still gonna try it without the night light ill see what i can find

5. Cfl lighting, but honestly, your wasting your time.

6. The amount you won't get is not worth getting caught over.

7. It might be a fun experiment but don't expect ANY product.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. It already has grow box written on it no going back now

9. Meh but my parenta havent seen it

10. #11 stonerguy2000, Oct 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2015
    What if i get auto flowering seeds could i atleast get a little nug off it?

11. *Disclaimer*

Unless a gun were held to my head, there is zero possibility of me attempting this. The reward to risk ratio is so out of balance, its frightening. That being said;

You are going to need one cfl bulb, 6500k, mounted coming in from the side at the top of your grow box.

Dont bother with good genetics for your seed, bag seed should be fine.

Im going to say a Solo cup will work for your planter for the entire grow. Poke holes in the one you fill with dirt and stack it in one without holes to catch runoff from watering (be sure to empty periodically).

After your third st of leaves (assuming you make it that far), start triming off the top of the plant, so as to kepp it short. Most likely, you will need to trim some of the sides as well.

If you make it that far and your parents havent busted you, come back wit pictures.

12. Plunderfull got mad

13. Its hard to get mad when your not growing weed out of a shoe box.

14. confirmed troll.

15. Im not a troll

16. Looks like a fire hazard....

17. What size do you plan on the plant growing? What sorta yield you aiming for? Pot size?

18. You need to create bigger space for one plant to grow.