Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strain best suited to me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by IrishJamaican, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Well what's up people, first thread on here all the way from Ireland! I'll get straight to the point. I have been smoking weed for the past year and recently came off a two week tolerance break back onto heavy smoking for about a week, going off it from tomorrow until I get my own personal green. I was just wondering from you're personal experiences in the term mental state which strain would best help you? Don't get me wrong I don't need to smoke weed but I prefer if I did and I enjoy it :) - Smoking a good sativa would take the edge of me being a little snappy, more calm and peaceful, including a great feeling of well being, however some make me paranoid and some just make me sit in a bad mood and be like well this is fucking shit 'even if the green was dank' - but then worst thing for me is I cannot find a Sativa strain that will not make me fade out once it starts to wear off, I smoked a really strong sativa haze not sure what strain it was but it blew the tits clean off me so hard it's like i was just a little tripping, it gave me a really good head high and didn't make me tired or drowsy wearing off, just normal again :( please not I can do a fair bit of toking in a bong no sweat man!

2. CBD critical, somethinf like that?

Ive got some dance world on the go and they are meant to be uplifting and stoney.

3. silver haze. the original. Not super silver haze just silver haze. It's a raw genetic grow and the Sativa dominant engineering of it gives a lasting 2-hour effect with each bowl you pack. Generally recommended for that feel you are chasing. [​IMG]

4. green crack or blue dream

5. MT Silvertip...in moderation of course. :)