Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BHO BUDDER OR?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tbakessss, Oct 4, 2015.

1. okay so I picked up a quarter of what has been some really pliable nug ran shatter but I don't know what I get till I hand over the cash, so I got this batch and I'm not liking it. What is it ?! Un purged bho?

Attached Files:

2. You hand over cash before you get to see it? I would just tell the person, I'm not spending any money until I see it. But idk, never did concentrate

3. only because it's normally glass

4. First pic looks like he whipped it(who still whips now-a-days) second pic looks like butane soup.

Honestly I would try to return it and get your money back or never buy from that guy again. Not sure if you can salvage that, maybe keep purging it? Someone else will chime in shortly.

5. he lives 3 hours away but anyways, I am purging...

6. Ya that's crap try and take back you can try and purge but I don't think you can salvage I've made both earwax and shatter and never had it look like that

7. I'm about home from a 12 hours purge on top of that. I'm going to scape and post

8. after purging some.. Still taste like I could purge a little more. Doesn't stick to my fingers now though

Attached Files:

9. You seem knowledgable. Why not make your own?

10. because I can't get quality bud at the price I want in quantities to run enough at a time to get a hoping yield.

11. If that's the best you can buy, you're costing yourself in the way of health and enjoyment anyway.
    Buy an O for as little as possible, freeze it and get started. You can start with ethanol to stay on the cheap side for now.

12. You're willing to drive 3 hours for butane jerky but not willing to pay a bit more for quality marijuana or possibly finding quality marijuana cheaper?

13. ended up buying a vac and running my own,, thanks for convincing me :)

14. I'm expecting to see you posting slabs someday then. Good luck, you'll never regret that move. Look into rosin as well, no solvents needed, it's without a doubt the future of weed.