A discussion of Islam, and why it poses a threat.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Snarfindorf, Oct 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 Techno mechanical fox, Oct 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2015
    You are also the one who said this:

"Over 90% of all terrorist deaths are caused by Islamic fundamentalists. Go to Wikipedia and look for terror related deaths, it's right there black and white clear as crystal."

So, I just starting pointing out that most 19th-20th century deaths from terrorism had nothing to do with Islam,

2. #22 Snarfindorf, Oct 4, 2015
    But we're talking about the modern day. It's not relevant. If we stuck to the past you'd call me an enslaving, murdering homo sapien.

3. ...But you used the Old Testament as an example

4. I just think it is stupid to criticize an entire religious group just because of a bunch of dickheads like Bin Laden.

There are also Islamic groups that have nothing to do with Al-quada or Wahhabism.

Wahhabi clerics were responsible for 9/11 and the 7/7 attacks, and are a minority in every middle eastern country.
    40,000 people in modern Saudi Arabia were killed under Ibn Saud's rule when Wahhabism became the favored religion of Saudi Arabia.

5. I think I said New Testament, but if I did say Old Testament what I said is totally worthless.
    That is because the whole jesus dying thing does not start until the new testament.

6. #26 Snarfindorf, Oct 4, 2015
    The New Testament is awful, but not even close to the Koran.

7. They both have their good and bad points, and both can be used to justify killing non-believers.

The bible also seems a lot better because people have built up a system for interpreting it away from gross violence, and because of secular legal systems in the west.

8. Load of shit, here is the definition of terrorism."The
    use of violence (terrorist acts) to engender an atmosphere of fear in a
    civilian population for the purpose of furthering political, religious
    or ideological goals".

Is it just Muslims that are installing fear into populations at the moment? Who just bombed a hospital?
    Wiki is generally shit for facts if you want real facts do your own research.

9. #29 Snarfindorf, Oct 4, 2015
    Exactly, now you're getting it. Islam needs a reformation.

Which is why I didn't say "terrorist acts" or "terrorism" I said "terrorist deaths". Wiki is not shit for facts when it comes to cited statistics. It's literally a list of people who've died from terrorist acts in 2015 and over 90% have been due to Islam. Facts are facts, bro.

Also, I never said that there are only Muslim terrorists. In fact I think I specifically referenced other terrorist organisations in the second paragraph. In fact I think I read a statistic that 99% of terrorist acts in Europe aren't Islamic related (even though that's an obvious spin because Muslims are by far not the majority in European countries).

10. "Over 90% of all terrorist deaths are caused by Islamic fundamentalists." To me that doesnt read 90% of terrorist acts have resulted in Islamic deaths for 2015.
    Im just saying anyone can write anything to wikipedia if you want facts look at UN statistics. To me the US government have been commiting terrorist acts by dictionary definiton for a while now.

11. Uh, what? 90% of deaths in terrorist attacks have been due to Islamic terror. Stop trying to spin things and stop using false equivalences. This isn't a discussion about the US government.

12. Wtf thats exactly what you typed? "Over 90% of all terrorist deaths are caused by Islamic fundamentalists." Im done with this discussion then as you clearly dont believe your own bs.

13. #33 Snarfindorf, Oct 4, 2015
    Dude, I'm not arguing about that, i'm telling you that you're trying to spin the statistic above ^ into something that's either not valid or not as bad as it seems. I completely stand by it because it's a factually correct statistic, not "bs".

90% of deaths due to terrorist attacks are caused by Islamic fundamentalism. NOT 90% of terrorism is caused by Muslims. It's so simple, yet people still want to argue about it.

For example, a few months back a good little bit people liked to use was that a Christian "bombed" an abortion center. It was a firecracker up the wall. Nobody was hurt, nobody injured.

14. "90%"????

"terrorists"??

some would argue the yanks and brits are terrorists. Certainly many of us from the free state view the brits as terrorists(pedos too, but thays another discussion).

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Youre also talking shit, in the UK biker gangs kill more than all terrorists put together. America will be the same or black on black crime. Thats terrorism too.

15. [quote name="brokenbritain" post="22059508" timestamp="1443952998"]"90%"????

"terrorists"??

some would argue the yanks and brits are terrorists. Certainly many of us from the free state view the brits as terrorists(pedos too, but thays another discussion).

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Youre also talking shit, in the UK biker gangs kill more than all terrorists put together. America will be the same or black on black crime. Thats terrorism

You sound like a bitter republican from over the water!

Pedos? Like adams and his brother.

16. #36 Snarfindorf, Oct 4, 2015
    Once again, false equivalence. Can we PLEASE talk about the topic?! And please don't straw man me and make assumptions about my character, it's rude.

terrorism
    ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
    noun
    noun: terrorism
    the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

(don't know how to edit out the quote, was meant for Broken Britain)

17. Which is what America and britain do. Terrorise people.

Damo, whats adams got to do with anything?

What Leon Brittain up to these days?

David Cameron shags pigs, if thays not pedoish I dInt know what is.

18. #38 Snarfindorf, Oct 4, 2015
    Sigh. Stop obsessing and make your own topic instead of hijacking someone else's.

19. Ewwwwwww Im soooo sorrrryyyyyyyy pointdexter.

20. Islam is the religion of peace.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.