Dealer said hed give me an oil rig? Time to take up dabbing?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Live_Life, Oct 4, 2015.

1. as far as torches go, i have never had a mini torch that worked as advertised and lasted like it should ave. i tried something like 12 or 14 different kinds of mini torches. anything from say 15 bucks to my last one which cost an embarrassing amount over 100 bucks. the last one i tried was this kit like deal that was fucking expensive. i figured if i paid some real money and bought something that advertised quality then maybe i would be able to work it all out and at least get what i paid for. nope.

so i bought a bernz-o-matic general work torch. this is the one i have and my local hardware store had it for 24.99 on sale. the gas canister is the size of 3 or 4 of the refill canisters you buy for 5 or 10 dollars a pop for the mini torches. this does make it larger and more to handle. but it only costs 4 or 5 bucks for the larger canister. that and you just unscrew the handle / nozzle from the empty canister and then screw it onto the new gas canister.

click to ignite and you adjust the flame with a little dial. it burns far hotter than any of the mini torches i tried and it gets the side of my Titanium nail hot enough for dabs in 8 or 12 seconds. [​IMG]

2. just throwing bait to trolls. it is duck season after all

[​IMG]

3. Couldn't get wax last night since all 3 were dry of it last night, getting some tonight for sure.

4. Do what you want but dabbing is a whole new high