enail through airport

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by ian campbell, Oct 4, 2015.

1. I plan on flying and would like to know if its possible to take a brand new enail with me , don't feel like being hassled or anything , let me know what you guys think..

2. yes, they are fine.

3. Yes they are fine as long as nothing is dorty

4. the idiots at the TSA will confiscate 'suspicious' cupcakes and such...just look at an e-nail and imagine a double digit IQ TSA agent seeing an electronic device of 'unknown' function smiling with glee, knowing they get to cavity search you for the next few hours... and once they confiscate it, it is GONE...
    You do not get 'stuff' back when you get home nor do they reimburse you for the money/loss.
    Better to just drop it off to a UPS or FedEx and ship it home then face the anal probing a suspicious electronic device would allow the TSA to do.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Its no different than having something like an ipod, cd player or anything like that. If they really were to ask, its just a vaporizer. and thats the truth lol

6. If it hasn't been used with weed yet, it doesn't have anything to do with weed. So I say you should be fine

7. #8 Jimmy Carter, Oct 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2015
    I know probably more than 10 people who bring their enail/glass with them every time they fly, its not a big deal. Unless you're going international, thats probably a little more strict I would imagine.

8. I bring my rig when i fly, dirty banger and all. Tsa is looking for bombs not bongs