Ideas for camp

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by BillyChambers, Oct 3, 2015.

1. I've decided to make a little camp type area in the woods behind my back yard. I want a nice chill spot to smoke and chill with my bros. As of now I'm making a brick fire pit and looking for an outdoor table and chairs to leave out there. I also have an outdoor grill. I'm thinking of getting a trampoline to smoke and camp on(with a sleeping bag). Does anybody have any ideas to make this spot even better. Also sorry if I'm in the wrong section, i didn't really know where to post this.

2. horseshoe pit

3. Some type of make shift shelter that provides coverage from the rain while also having a little bit of a wall keeping you warm from wind.

Have it above ground so you can still sit down while keeping dry.

That'll make for some nice rain sessions.

4. Man its all about creativity at that point.

How much can you do without electricity?

How purist are you about it being purely nature?

Some glow in the dark paint maybe?

My imagination is running wild. I wish I had property like that....

-Yuri

5. a projector and a silver screen

6. Hey billy! I set up a camp on my property also. I kept it simple.. A fire pit, a charcoal grill and a plywood table between two trees we sit on logs or camp chairs ... The more primitive the better I say. Music comes from a battery powered I pod dock. I haven't slept out there yet but I'm sure I will soon. There's nothing better than blazing in the middle of the woods! Love it!'