My First Grow in my closet

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by WeDabInTheEast, Oct 3, 2015.

1. #1 WeDabInTheEast, Oct 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
    image1.JPG
    image2.JPG
    image3.JPG
    image4.JPG
    image5.JPG
    image6.JPG
    image7.JPG
    image8.JPG
    image9.JPG
    Wassup everyone! Kinda new to these forums/website and definitely new to growing. I am growing from seed to harvest in my closet and will be posting all my pics here (or if it should be in a different forum please direct me where) as it gets bigger and will be open to as many tips and advice as everyone on here can provide!! I started with 8 seeds. They are all seeds I've found in weed that I've smoked that was incredibly good and 1 random seed decided to fall out the pretty bud. collected them over 3 years. Long story short, over trial and error, Im left with one super healthy seedling and another one that is just sprouting. i have 2 150w CFLs. Growing in Fox Farms Ocean Forrest Soil. 18/6 light cycle. as you can see i have a fan in the box but no actual air flowing in and out. Im on a budget but that doesn't mean if i need to get something important for these plants I won't go out and get it , so I'm open to all tips and advice. I do plan to upgrade my grow setup if I can get this baby to get growing. Other plant in blue pot is a fail. but if you think it can be saved then please share your thoughts!

Attached Files:

2. so why is he on in the blue a "fail"? It's sprouted that should be your go sign there?? My suggestion is get your intake outtake going the need for that to be working will creep up fast!! Those temps can be hard to keep in check espcially if and when you put in more lights.