Vaporizer Memory Question

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TheWeeknd123, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Hey guys,
    I'm in 2nd year of college atm and I'm thinking of starting to vaporize weed. How much does it affect memory though? I'm in some fairly difficult classes and have to maintain at least a 3.6-3.7~ gpa, which I am right now, will vaporizing weed every 2nd or 3rd day or so affect the grades in any way? I'm thinking of vaporizing sativas to get me additional motivation and euphoria so I can work on assignments better, have more creative ideas, etc.
    Thanks

2. Like alcohol, it's all about you and what you do while high. If I vape too much sativa I literally forget what is going on around me as it's happening. Look carefully into strains, not all sativas are good for being productive. Honestly you are better off not vaping before doing any work and just vaping to relax at the end of the day or with friends.

3. Take it from me. Get of college before you pick it up. That's your best option.

4. Exactly right on the Sativa, and like Mistanervous says, pick your strain wisely. Some sativas don't do me well. I pretty much stick to the Jack strains, other Sativas are hit or miss. When it misses, i feel tired and can't think.

The amount you vape too is also important. 1/4 hits to 1/2 hits are sometimes better.

Also, when I vape first thing in the morning, I function better during the day, more focus and later vape sessions don't make me tired or groggy. However...if I don't vape in the morning and then hit it in the afternoon, I'm pretty lit up and can really feel that I'm high, and I don't like that feeling.

Also to note that when I vape first thing in the morning, and during the day, I'm more tired at night.

My advice on college is this - study as hard as you can and take your studies seriously. Be passionate about what you are learning. If vaping helps you, great, do it. If it starts to hurt you, stop or change things up. It's your mind state that will control how you feel, and vaping is only one way to change your mind state.

Good luck! And good question.

5. why is that ?I know plenty of responsible people who go to college and partake

6. the question should be "will using marijuana affect my memory?" yes, honestly if you are thinking marijuana over studying then you shouldn't be vaping at all. Save it for AFTER mid-terms or finals.