Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urgent help and advice needed on cannabis oil

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by nivrag, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Hello

Unfortunately my family have been struck with tragedy for a 2nd time in the form of a brain tumour. We previously lost my uncle 3 years ago and now my dad has been diagnosed. Back then we never knew about cannabis oil and I've been researching it for a few months now for a friend then on Monday we discovered my dads tumour so now I'm even more interested in it. I live in Glasgow, Scotland UK. I can grow and I can get a hold of the seeds but until then does anyone know he I can get some oil for my dad to start on? I will travel anywhere for it and pay whatever it takes as my grow will take 60-65 days and I want to start this as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your comments. I really am desperate.

2. Sorry, mate. I can't help you, but wish you the best of luck in finding what you need.

3. Sorry to hear about your dad's diagnosis.

I would suggest that you familiarize yourself with the sticky thread called Another Tincture Thread,try it you'll like it.

There is an index in the beginning of the thread. On page 242 there is a recipe for Dragon Oil. DO is what PsychadelicSam calls his bioavailable form of RSO.

You Don't need to read the whole thread, a few pages to understand the theory and then you can jump in.

4. Look at a Site called Phoenix tears. It's Rick Simpsons site. It will tell you everything you need to know about oil.
    I've been reading a lot about it lately due to cancer in my family. I'm in northwest england

Www.phoenixtears.ca

5. Thanks for that! Good luck with your family too!

6. HI mightyred! good reply. You have posted the good source which really helps not only me to others are also who are facing this problem.
    this is nice thread. Whatever we are looking for, we get here with proper solutions.

7. Google Medical Marijuana (name of your town) and see what comes up. If you find any sort of group advocating for med marijuana, you will probably find someone within the group or someone who knows of someone who makes the medicinal oil to get him started right away. I agree with you as far as finding some oil asap. Good luck with your father and his healing.

8. hi

Update on my dad:

We got the oil he's been taking it for about 3 weeks now. He struggled at first and felt really out of it. He's taking 2 capsules in the morning and 2 at night both different strengths. I tried making the oil myself and was successful but then we found a friend of the family in the US who helped us a lot. We don't know if it's had any positive affects on the cancer yet because he hasn't had scans since taking the oil. Unfortunately before he started it we found out he also had lung cancer and activity in his throat so we are more determined than ever to source a reliable and constant way to get the oil for him.

When I made it I followed the Rick Simpson videos and instructions and it looked smelled and tasted right but I suppose I'll never know if it's 100% the proper stuff that will help him. I would need a lab to be able to measure the THC and cbd content and I just won't have access to that kind of thing. So still searching for a supplier and still hoping it all works out. Thanks for your comments and help everyone it means so much to my family and I.