Help please

Discussion in 'General' started by mazinblazin, Oct 2, 2015.

1. My girls 19 days into flowering and yesterday I noticed my fan leafs where starting to die out. Now today it looks worse. I don't know what's going on. I did notice she has alot more sugar than yesterday too. But is she killing off the fan leafs to produce more bud? All the fan leafs look like they are dying. I need some advice. Thanks 4 reading, happy grow.[​IMG]this is how she looks right now
    [​IMG]and this was yesterday. Major changes in one day.

Sent from my Z813 using Tapatalk

2. If this was in the growing section I feel you would get better responses.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It looks extremely under watered, what r the temps like and what kind of nutes are you feeding? How is your lights?

4. Temp in room 75-80. Nutes are technaflora b.c. boost, grow, bloom with magical, thrive alive b-1 red, awsomblossom, sugar daddy. The lights a 1000 hps. She was fine yesterday. My ph is at 6.0 and my ppm is at 1650.

Sent from my Z813 using Tapatalk

5. Think the ppm is a bit high there is a grow journal I follow with some NL strain and he cut the nutes back and got his ppm in the 800,s and they are looking awesome

6. Flush them. Check the thermometer is working fine along with nute/ph metre.

They really are pretty stressed out mate. Just let them chill they will come back.