Happy to join you guys here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HazeBryan, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Hey all,

I won't make this a long and boring post about my whole life and will instead keep it short and simple -

I found Grass City about a year ago when I decided to get started in the marijuana industry and together with 2 partners bought an online seed bank. Before this I never even realised that there was such a strong community in the industry, and the last 12 months have been eye opening to say the least!

I won't link to my business from here as I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that (we do advertise with Grass City / 420 though), but for those who know the industry, a hint is in my username :)

I'm here to learn more about the industry and help others where help is due.

Cheers,
    Bryan

2. Welcome to the forum brother. I will have to pick up some of your seeds some time. Pm me your link

3. He just stated he understands that he can only work through the 420 Network, are you trying to get him in trouble?

4. Dear God I was just trying to welcome the guy since nobody has posted.

Wtf dude. I don't know or care what your 420 network is but NO my intentions were not to get him in trouble.

5. Hey! Welcome. ☺