Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Folks with anxiety how often do you medicate?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by sunspyne, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Wow will definitely get some of that either way! Thanks!

They sell cbd oil here but it's taste like that e cig vape oil so I can't stand it ...if it was actually oil that tasted dank and I could dab I'd of already bought it.

2. I like to roll a joint with high CBD and add a pinch of ''regular'' weed. If I smoke a whole ''regular'' joint I'll lose my shit :)
    I think its legal in the USA since it has uber low THC.

3. I just don't know... I'm in Iowa, I'm really afraid it's illegal here. I'm really trying to figure out but there's not much information.

4. #25 xDrew, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015
    One bowl a day will keep your anxiety away.

5. #26 Ashlization85, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015
    I medicate 4-5 times a day. I stick with Sativa for mornings, maybe Hybrids in the afternoon and Indica at night. I medicate for multiple reasons though: PTSD, Chronic Depression, Anxiety, Restless Leg Syndrome, Insomnia, Sleep Apnea, hearing loss

I do agree that you should definitely explore all options first. I've tried therapy and it wasn't very helpful for me because the therapist just told me what I already knew. I would take a few mins out of your day to smoke, meditate while listening to music that calms you.

Also browse Self Help workbooks. Cheaper than therapy

6. I am also trying to figure this out. I just recently started using cannabis in the last few months. Definitely want to stay away from the TCH rich stuff- at least for me. My anxiety is due to Lyme disease and confections, as well as the prescription meds I take (lots of those). I am using 18:1 CBD oil and medicating four or five times a day. Can't smoke or vape as I also have pulmonary sarcoidosis. It seems to help, button nearly as much as I had hoped for. I sometimes thing this stuff isn't doing anything at all for me. Haven't slept well for years and am only doing slightly if any better with the CBD oil. I hope that is because I haven't found the right strain, but with the oil there is no way to find out what strain they use! I am willing to grow, but don't know what strains to start with, as it will be experimental for the first few grows anyhow.

7. A large bowl 2 or 3 times a week is my usual. I tend to smoke at night and when my anxiety isn't too bad. I have anxiety, ptsd, and chronic depression. I rarely smoke for fun anymore

8. I have really bad anxiety n Ive been weaning off of methadone for the last year, so my anxiety skyrockets w the wrong strain or too much thc. I have plenty of problems(msg me if want one) and i medicate daily. Therapy did nothing for me and also already knew what they all told me. Recently tho i have stopped smoking for my anxiety n switched to edibles/hash pills. Thanks to bks's method, it changed my life forever! I now eat around .1-.3 grams of hash daily depending on the strain. I can function through out the day w no worries and if i do worry i don't let it get the best of me. Its such a wonderful plant. Everyone asks me how i function throughout the day but for some reason i get the opposite effect where i actually get more energy when i feel good(no worries/stomach discomfort/anxiety/feeling like crap/opiate w/d's). Ive finally been able to sleep for the past month and a half and sometimes i find myself forgetting to take my methadone in the morning. I still smoke during the day but its only a hit here n there as sometimes it pushes me over the edge. At night tho i always have a goodnight bowl to guarantee i fall fast asleep. Hope this helps some, i wish i knew about GC years ago would've done lots of things differently...