When to harvest AK-47

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by spindr27, Oct 1, 2015.

1. I'm hoping someone familiar with AK-47 can tell me how much longer these plants in the pictures need to go before harvest. Do the colas need to expand laterally a lot more?

Thanks for any help.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Thomassss, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
    I guess you can harvest in 2-3 weeks.

3. Good few weeks yet all the listils are still white maybe a month

4. Whoa she looks mega hungry to me and no where near mature. Whats the deal with her

5. the claw!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Spin,
    Take a look at the harvest section as well as a couple searches on this site for "when to harvest". Some great pics on what to look for. Also you have to think what kind of high you are expecting and how long you want to cure it. I have several harvests that have been curing for 12-16 months. Awesome smokes by anyone's standard and they have not been flushed and I use bottle nutrients as well.

The dry and cure are the secret for quality smoke.

7. Thanks for the advice. A lot o the bottom leaves are turning yellow. Anyone know what's deficient?

Thanks

8. #8 kyla420, Oct 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2015
    It's common that the bottom leaves start to yellow towards the end of flowering. Once it's really ready it's pretty Common for a lot of the leaves to yellow even towards the top but the leaves surrounding the main bud site usually stay nice and green. It's from the buds absorbing all of the stored nutes in the leaves as the buds mature. Your plant looks maybe 5 weeks into flower so you probably have another Month, I'd start to flush in 2 weeks

9. Thanks Kyla, will do.

10. To me...and I'm a newb...I'd say its been fighting nitrogen toxicity which has caused the flowering of buds to be stalled / delayed / hampered, thus a lower end yield.