Accidental Erotic Views

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bqlover, Oct 1, 2015.

1. #21 davida0829, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2015
    Working an odd job walked in on my bosses daughter peeing if that counts door was always locked learned my lesson to nock even when not locked (she's 28 btw just wanted to put that out there)

2. [​IMG]

3. I was working for THE major computer company when this happened.
    It was on a weekend I picked up my girl on my Harley and we drove up to this park that over looked the Mississippi river. There was a Cadillac parked at the far end where I wanted to go. I pulled up next to it and saw my boss getting a BJ from my/his secretary. We had helmets on so they could not see our faces and we pulled right back out so they would have some privacy.
    Next Monday at work I got page telling me to come into the office. My boss was waiting for me. We went to his office and he starts to ask "do you ride..." I interrupted with "a black Harley" and mister slick turned very red and started to stutter. I was promoted two days latter.

4. Drove up on what we thought was just a dude in his car, then the headlights hit and a girl popped her head up lol. We tried to apologize, they just drove off anyway lol. Also saw a dude beating off in the building beside of mine, dumbass left curtains open and lights on haha

5. [​IMG]Seeing people shagging in cars is the norm where i live. Would hardly call it erotic unless I were 15 though.

6. Bet your a dogger and know all the great spots lol

7. Yeh I do but no I am not lol.

My pal took his wife a few times. Ive been up with pals before and just watched and laughed whilst pissed or stoned. Funny as duck. Seedy not sexy.

Its nearly all gay men wanking, never seen any fit birds.

8. Gay lads wanking to a bird getting shagged?
    Wouldn't think that would float there boat lol

9. lol I dont think they wank over that loooool.

When they start flashing their lights at us I shit myself and drive off lol. A place a 2 min walk from me where gays shag in the bushes too. Cousin and I walk dogs up there. Guy jumped out last winter...thinking 5 very large dogs running in the bush shit them up...Was only after we realised that they were fucking in the bushes.

dirty and cold, you wouldn't.

10. Sloppy seconds

11. OP's post reeks of creative writing. All of you guys are sharing stories for OP's fetish.

12. You mean OP didn't happen to find a hole which happened to show him two women he happened to find attractive enough to post on GC?

13. No, I'm saying he made it up. It reeks of someone with a voyeur fetish writing a story. "Seeing there huge breastsactually making contact and there pink nipples get hard was a turn on to me." Odd way to write a narrative to a personal story. Blah blah psychology of language something. Just read it in a literary tone, does it sound like a personal account or a story?

14. It was sarcasm :^[

15. Why do I dare venture into Pandora's box? I will only end up reading stuff like this. I gotta move on.....

16. That's vanilla as fuck, come on.

17. #37 grasscoty, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2015
    If Vanilla as fuck is translated into "avoid teenagers peeping tomming stories", then yes, I am vanilla as fuck. Why do I ever leave the "What are smokin tonight?" thread. I will only envoke the wrath of the admins, lest I stay out of Pandora's box.

18. The box is fucking hardcore bro.

19. Who told you to stop? -fapping with vigor-

I clean table ... I clean mouth ... You breathe deep

20. Wasnt accidental but the mrs just sent me a vid of her wanking in the toilets work! Now im horny as fuck ffs!