Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

purging wax for oneself

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasperTheTokerGhost, Oct 1, 2015.

1. so i got some apollo 13 wax from a dispo. its pretty dank but doesnt look blonde even tho its pretty dank. looks not greatly purged ill post a pic later but so for now. is there just a simple purge without all the techy stuff. i just want to purge it. is there any simple extractions? but its not like poopsoup.

2. Not entirely sure, but vacuum purge may be one of the only options for purging any better than what it currently is, although I may be wrong.

3. Toaster oven and a small torch, the oven will heat it up so when you run the torch over it the bubbles will rise to the surface and pop. Just have to be careful not to get the wax to hot so it doesn't burn

4. Just need a low heat source, I use a buffet warmer. Laser thermometers help a lot during this process. If you don't have access to a low heat source then water purging is key.

5. Use the Jimmy Carter method I learned here. I might be explaining it differently but its pretty much the same. Spread the oil thin by putting it between 2 pieces of parchment paper then roll over it with a warm beer bottle to flatten it out. Then put it on a cold metal cookie tray to harden the oil, then peel one of the pieces of parchment off. You now have a piece of parchment with a super thin slab of oil on one side. Put that in the oven at 170f (lowest temp. for most ovens) for 10-15 minutes. I think its called flash heating or something and it should clean up your errl

6. dam thats crazy

7. #7 painterdude, Oct 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2015
    The Jimmy Carter method works. Although I always called it flash heating until this point. Go Jimmy go!