Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My experience with the medicinal effects of cannabis

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by HookahSmokingCaterpillar, Oct 1, 2015.

1. #1 HookahSmokingCaterpillar, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
    I'm a pretty casual weed smoker, smoke usually just once a week, normally sativas (haze if it's going), but the last 4/5 days I've smoked White Widow every night [​IMG]. Whenever I get really high from this plant, of course the high is great, but I get an amazing chilled/ happy buzz throughout all of the day AFTER smoking, where I feel no anxiety or stress at all. Personally, I never thought weed could actually get you in this state, I felt more in touch with my surroundings and just felt warm and relaxed all day long. It's a state that can be achieved naturally; it's like you've just had sex and found out you've got A's in every exam you've sat... like complete tranquil meditative state. Everyone was funny and I was much more social, it was great:)
    I've never had to go on anti-depressants but I understand now how truly medicinal marijuana can be.
    I definitely would recommend this strain for people that suffer from anxiety- it works absolute wonders.
    Sativa normally just makes me feel slightly burnt out the next day, anyone have similar experiences?

2. CBD it made you calm. white widow is the indica recommended for RSO, with a lemon strain added in for the terpenes.