Weedles Custom Grow Cabinet (217watt, FrostyKush-Bagseed-DieselAutomatic)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by WeedleTM, Oct 1, 2015.

1. #21 gardeningheaven, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
    hey weedle im get a sd card for my phone to get pics up .Of my outdoor grow .I got going during winter .I got some cotton candy og seeds im thinking about planting from my homie .I set up my growbox just need pc fans and fixture.i want to show em to yall .

glad i followed this grow

2. Yes looking very good, great job on the training!

3. Bonus pics [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Finally found some time [​IMG]

It was nute burn followed by nute def. A little bit confusing for me because it happened very quickly after each other, but they recovered :D
    Thanks man!
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for subbing all! [​IMG]
    I'm doing defoliation prette aggressive this time and so far I'm really happy with it. At first I used the 4-way LST method (from LBH, google it if you don't know :D ) and then I used some additional. defoliation in the early and mid flowering.

5. EMERGENCY ! Found some fungus gnats today, so today I did:
    - Added fly traps
    - Added potato (working as bait for the gnats so I can kill them)
    - Added little bowls of applevinegar with dish soap (should be working to trap them inside, we will see).

Hopefully they will go away very quickly [​IMG]

Sounds interesting, show me the pics when you found them [​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks for the support!

Attached Files:

6. Best thing to do now for the gnat prob is let soil dry out. Get a fan at soil surface-just strong enough that the lil bastards can't fly into it. Finally get some straw (clean preferably barley) for mulch. Mulch is two-fold as it helps keep the moisture in as well as bug deterrent.
    I found a sip tray works better all around.
    They look good!

7. #27 gardeningheaven, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
    no weedle no!!!!!!!!!!!! applevinger don't kil them makes them worse vaccum suck those muther fuckers off your plant and grow enviorment .Get the hose from the vaccum suck em all in idk if soap would kill them let us know what happens

8. These are some good suggestions for dealing with fungus gnats. I'll tell you what I did. I sprinkled diatomaceous earth on the top of my soil. Within a few days, I couldn't find a single gnat! To this day, none have returned. Diatomaceous earth is composed of microscopic shards that slice into the gnats causing them to dehydrate and DIE. Worked a treat! And it's completely organic!

9. take note that is you do this, and then water your plants, the DE will not be effective at its job anymore until it dries out. I sprinkled mosquito bits on the topsoil, as well as put some in my water can before each watering - these will not harm people or the plants, and will kill eggs and larva in the soil. I'd say by the 3rd watering you'd see an enormous decrease or complete eradication if you stay vigilant

10. #30 Mona, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2015
    Cinnamon will kill those little fucks too! Topping with Crab shell meal/pieces does wonders also

11. #31 WeedleTM, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2015
    Thanks for all the suggestions guys! Also added a ladybird which I found somewhere else in the house. He is still alive and protecting the cabinet [​IMG]
    Does anyone have a idea where to buy Mosquity bits/dunks in EU?

Update time!
    Photo 1: new carbon filter. Upgraded from a 240m3 to a 400m3 because the smaller one wasn't working good anymore (I think too old, not too small). Really love the new one, totally odorless everywhere now!
    Photo 2: Overview
    Photo 3: Solo cup random bagseed 4-way LST, topped three times
    Photo 4: Solo cup random bagseed solocup budshot
    Photo 5: Sour Diesel autoflower from above, LSTed heavily
    Photo 6: Random bagseed 4-way LST with 4 main tops (topped three times)
    Photo 7: Random bagseed budshot
    Photo 8: Random bagseed budshot
    Photo 9: Frosty Kush 4-way LST with 8 main tops (topped 7 times)
    Photo 10: Frosty Kush budshot
    Photo 11: Ladybird on patrol for gnats

Attached Files:

• 0.jpg
      0.jpg
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      628.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      1.7 MB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      670.4 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      729.2 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      833.1 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      1,009.6 KB
      Views:
  12. Weedle! All I can say is WOW WOW WOW! Man you have hit the ball out of the park! Those plants are stunning. Looks like you have just about mastered the art of 4 way LST. Actually, a couple of those plants look like they have been mainlined. I am very impressed my friend.

A quick question - What are the time frames for harvest? I would love to know how you put that grow cabinet together, too.
    Keep up the fantastic work!

[​IMG]

13. #33 WeedleTM, Dec 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2015
    Thanks for stopping by Kofi! Its the first time I tried this technique, and I really like the result, but there was one downside: reallllllly long vegtime. Both the plants with 4 tops and 8 tops were germinated at the same time, the plant with 4 tops is a unknown bagseed and the one with 8 tops is a Frosty Kush, which is known as a plant who likes to be trained. After every top-session the plants were stunted for a few days. Its recommended to use a strain which can handle this. I really want to try this technique again when I have a separated grow and bloom area [​IMG]

I'm not sure if this was 4-way LST, mainlining, or both of them. Aren't those the same in this situation? Anyway, have followed this tutorial:
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/mainlining-nugbuckets

14. #34 WeedleTM, Dec 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2015
    Unknown bagseed in solocup:
    ~12 weeks veg (82 days)
    ~6 weeks flower (44 days)
    Total today: 18 weeks from seed (126 days)
    Expected weeks before harvest: 2 weeks

Unknown bagseed with 4 tops:
    ~12 weeks veg (82 days)
    Expected weeks before harvest: 3-4 weeks

Frosty Kush (Greenlabel) with 8 tops:

~12 weeks veg (82 days)
    Expected weeks before harvest: 2-3 weeks

Diesel Automatic (Royal Queen Seeds) autoflower:

~4 weeks veg (28 days)
    ~4 weeks veg (29 days)
    Total: 8 weeks from seed (57 days)
    Expected weeks before harvest: 2-3 weeks

Building pics from the grow cabinet:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/1328631-sho...

http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/1328631-sho...

Attached Files:

15. #36 kofidog, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2015
    Well looking at those plants I'd say you have mainlined them. 4 way LST is similar but from what I understand 4 way tends to produce more bud sites although smaller. I'm no expert on this though. If you have a look at my girl you can see I've attempted 4 way LST. My plant doesn't really look like yours. Of course that could be due to a couple of factors. My LED's are nowhere as powerful as the lights you are using and we are growing different strains too. In any case whatever the technique you used, you did it well!

16. IMAG3783.JPG

My modified version attempts to create a pinwheel of the four mains that result from topping after the third set of leaves;
    IMAG3781.JPG IMAG3760.JPG

solo to 8 inch to 2 gal to 5 gal container upgrades for two months at 24/0
    IMAG3749.JPG IMAG3773.JPG

to hit flowering on 12/12 as squat little monsters capable of swallowing the Sun.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. #38 WeedleTM, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2015
    Awesome dude! Really like the last picture, especially the canna-angel [​IMG] What strain are those plants? And do you have more pictures in late flowering?

18. [​IMG]
    Bagseed and some seven generations or more of it's inbred hillbilly offspring. The Canna-Angel is actually my avatar over a random bud shot of same. When I did the most recent name change I created the avatar from a Google search for Icarus and pasted it over another pic of a flaming leaf; same one I used for an earlier pseudonym which was a sarcastic poke at growers in general who fixate on named strains as opposed to the delicious mystery mine always seem to be. This was the logo for the "Brand".

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. EL CHUPACABRA!! Love it :D