How long does it make you to get high after smoking?

Discussion in 'General' started by holliec420, Oct 1, 2015.

1. I feel like it takes me awhile haha

2. Dude I've smoked so much today and feel normal. What is wrong with me today? :( it somethings takes a hour to feel high

3. 4.20 seconds after a milky hit of some sensi

4. You got some bunk weed or you should take a few days off from smoking and let tolerance come down. You shouldn't take an hour after smoking to get high, even with a creeper strain

5. #6 Deleted member 847022, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
    Not too much IMO I'm not a heavy smoker. I smoke about 4 times a day but I take a few hits from my Cloud EVO and I'm all set [​IMG]

6. I didn't know eternal dragons smoked

7. We try to keep it a secret from the Z warriors but on the down low we get lifted [​IMG]

8. #9 Deleted member 42976, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
    pretty much instantly....but i'm a mad man and will take a full bowl pack in one hit from my bong lol

9. That's why you're so mad when summoned, you're mid bowl....

10. I never tell, all of a sudden i just realise I'm high...maybe 5 mins max?

11. They take too long to make a wish when I could be doing other stuff [​IMG]

12. About ten or so minutes after taking my first hit.

13. It doesn't make me that long to get high, but it does take me a pretty long time to get high off the shitty bud that I've been getting lately

14. I just smoke until I'm high, that way I can be sure the job has been done properly.

15. It depends. Joints/bong/pipes, about 5 minutes. Vape, fifteen. But I have to smoke a lot to stay high.

16. Depends on the quality of your weed mostly.

17. Uh, under 60 seconds from exhale I start to feel high. Does this vary from person to person? I feel like it'd be consistent.

All you gotta do is wait for the blood in your lungs to hit your brain.

18. 4-7 minutes for me depending on strain. Sometimes 10. Sometimes 2.

19. Usually after the 3rd or 4th hit I'll start feeling it coming on, right now got some semi creeper stuff that always waits till I'm at the point of saying, "Man I thought I was gonna get higher than that."