Pot induced psychosis challenge

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Mystic Music Monkey, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Alright so I'm pissed off that I can't smoke weed anymore, right? Well I'm just curious if anyone can beat my 'high' score.

To beat my high score you need too smoke weed at least 3 times a day and on the weekends either do dabs, edibles, or smoke twice as much as you normally would. Like splitting with your buddy. The duration is two one half years and most importantly you need too smoke (HQ skunk)!! I also don't recommend drinking. It might make it more difficult. If you go into psychosis before the times up you fail!! I also recommend using a grinder and saving up keif for the weekends. I'm sure most of you will be fine but incase your genes blow dick don't blame me for this undertaking.
    If you believe marijuana is a harmless drug try this and you'll see it's not.
    Cheerios, have fun.
    1bowl/joint should be at least a gram
    It was 2 more a less for me, if you want to go the extra mile be my guest. You finish your shit every time. YES THIS IS EXPENSIVE.
    If you are indeed able to do this I commend you and it is indeed a spiritual experience either way. You'll have the title of being the ultimate stoner. Fun things I did: listen to my intense playlist https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3suedqLxzJaCl4hR4fojd8Gp-9wBtKpG,
    exercise, work(this was quite difficult at times passed out three times from being too high. I also fasted on Fridays got ten times higher. Highly recommend this), nature walks, magic fires, reading about the occult/a demon and astrology, playing electric guitar, disc golf, going to mall/movies, swimming, find out your spirit animal, have fights with your friends physically, play glow in the dark light sabers, football/hockey, sex, eating mangos, netflix, watch football/hockey, build igloo and clam bake, capture the flag, trippy/scary videos, philosophy, cold showers, xbox, hooka lounge, rap offs, steal shit/tipee/dumb shit at night, festival/carnivals, fishing, snowboard/hiking, draw, go to some party's, smoke on the roof, make a movie,cards, bowling, darts, pool, not being able to smoke is gay.
    You should be a little over a Q 8gs a week or atleast a Q.

My friend has been doing basically this since I think he was 15-20 so it's possible, pisses me off. Holy shit that's a lot of money. He's a hard worker tho

2. Easy as fuck to do....
    I blaze dabs all day everyday I Grow my own and do my own extractions. I also provide for 6 patients and work 40 hrs a week not all stoners are lazy. Best fire in p town.

3. #3 Mystic Music Monkey, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
    Well I'm jealous af tbh. I don't think everyone can operate that lifestyle like most stoners think. I had a rude awakening and it sucks. I believe this will prevent full legalization. At least you won't run outta business. Lol

4. ...seen this theme in several reefer madness stories.[​IMG]

5. Is this for real? I don't even smoke a lot and I smoke more than that. Idk where you're from but a quarter a week isn't much

• Like Like x 3
  6. #6 Mystic Music Monkey, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
    Funny thing is I believed like everyone else that it was all propaganda bs. Sadly I was wrong. Of all the people, it had to happen to me. Seriously wtf I still can't get over it.

At this point I just want to know what makes some people predisposed to this. I'm a little eccentric but there are weirder people out there that are fine. I have no mental illness besides some social anxiety, which I probably could get over. Wish I could of blazed there. Live the high life man. Guess I've gotta somehow settle for the regular. You all deserve a bright emerald trophy medal full of nuggs. Kudos

7. At least a quarter a week and I was smoking some really hq bud. Some super dank skunk Like chem diesel i believe was one of them but it was grown really well and was practically moist/spongy with THC. During the last couple months the stuff I got was was top notch grind with keif mixed in. Idk man it's not fair. Lol
    My buddy was smoking the same shit so it wasn't laced either.
    The most I smoked in a week is damn near an ounce. For smoking as short of a time I did I'd think that's a shit load. My prides gone in smoke. Lol

8. been smoking for at least 18 years... and trust me i've consumed way more than you've seen in your life.

still coherent for the most part.

cheers.

9. ive already had psychosis 3 times.. Do I lose immediately?

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's a weird day if I smoke under a Q

11. What do you mean psychosis lol this is weed

12. haha if I had an income right now before I start my new job I still couldn't afford that. I do smoke about an eighth a day in 2 or 3 decently long sessions. But, I've smoked this much for almost 8 years now so its more of a background activity while I go about my day I guess. Also it didn't occur to me how long I've been tokin until I just counted now. Shit