Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clean system, Smoked half a bowl how long till im clean again?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Teriyakiraver12, Sep 29, 2015.

1. I made the dumbass decision of smoking yesterday and I get a call today saying ill have a drug test this sunday. I smoked half a bowl not even really big hits and im hoping if it will be out of my system in about 7 days if I drink like a gallon or two of water a day. Male, fast metabolism, really skinny 5'7 115 lbs. By the way its been like 50 days since the last time I smoked if that helps. Any tips would be greatly appricieated

2. I'm no expert but I think you should manage. Drink lots, workout, eat ,shit, piss as much as you can.

3. thanks man I hope so

4. You can't detox it from your body. Weed is not water soluble. You might be alright in a week, but you'll be cutting it close.

Might be better off trying to substitute fake/clean pee or using a dilution method for the test (this is the only way drinking water helps is when you drink enough of it the day of the test to dilute your sample)

5. Drink water an get two bottles of bee clean you will be fine used to do it monthly

6. Just for future reference, weed isn't water soluble, but it's found (for a urine test) through your fat metabolites. Basically your fat stores and these process through your liver. Faster your system moves, the quicker Itl be out. And the more efficient( which is where water and cranberry juice and other antioxidants come into play) your system is at flushing its self out i.e metabolism and healthy diet and excersize, makes it even quicker.

Just overload on water and cranberry juice. Make sure you at least workout to a steady sweat and youl be totally fine.

I've heard about healthy people clearing theirs system out within a day. Now the details im not sure, but I do personally know someone who was clean with either 1-2 days notice of a urine test. I'm almost positive she didn't cheat or do anything such as a real detox or anything. Cranberry juice and she was very thin.

Good luck!!

7. Bro don't stress I got an interview for Walmart and it was unexpected. However four days before they scheduled my interview plus drug screen I smoked a bowl with a buddy. I honestly took a few hits i came to a conclusion it's okay if I fail it's whatever I got called 2 weeks later telling me I got the job 🏿 moral of story fuck what everyone tells you don't drink bleach just hope for the best!