Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you store your stash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JohnnyOunces, Sep 26, 2015.

1. #21 HiYaFiya, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2015
    I put my.stash in my nutsuck when im walking around cause ya never knoow when u need to.smoke a bowl..lighter goes there too.

2. In a hollowed out book my friend brought me.

3. If you freeze your bud all the trichromes will be ungodly fragile and be a kief rain shower every time you break up a bud. No Bueno!! Cheers bro :)

4. I still need to buy some mason jars but currently I store mine in a thick ziplock stashed inside my original iphone box [​IMG]

5. Now that's incognito lol

6. I for one would not object to a kief rain shower

7. Then it's like you're smoking vaped bud

8. That's not true at all. The trichomes on the outside are not the only thc. The bud itself has plenty to go around. That's why I love saving kief, I don't really think the bud is noticeably less strong without it, but smoking the kief you've saved up is always a good time

9. Truth but I figure it'd make the bud more docile