Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do you store your stash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JohnnyOunces, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Hey guys, when you have weight, how do you store it?

I've been very interested in buying in bulk and storing the bud safely in containers while maintaining the the integrity of it. I want to see how other people store their weight and their most preferred method of doing it.

2. I just use Mason jars

3. I been using cvaults, they do a good job of keeping smell in. I got some blue crack in one, the smell is strong but it's handled that well

4. Any air tight jar will work just fine. The "nice" jars are great but not very practical if you are storing a significant amount of weight. Mason jars work just as well for long term storage and cost a fraction of the price.

5. Mason jars is where it's at. Get the big ones and keep them in a cool dark place. Light and heat will degrade the bud if you're planning on storing it.

6. Nothing better than a good ol stack of mason jars

7. So mason jars are the general consensus? It's only 3 weeks of storage anyway.

8. there is no better option than mason jars. they are smellproof and they keep the bud fresh

9. How long have you held on to bud?

10. no more than one month

11. Mason jar gets my vote. I had 21 grams in my mason jar for like 3 weeks without any issue whatsoever

12. Mason Jars for the win!

[​IMG]

13. Just put in a mason jar and that's that?

14. I use one of these and store it in the bottom drawer of a dresser I have...dark, cool, dry.
    I've had Grapefruit come out of it after two months smelling like the day I bought it...wasn't dried out either.
    [​IMG]

15. Good, I'm trying to store Grand daddy for a few weeks. I want to keep it fresh besides relying cvaults, they get pricey lol

16. Definitely Mason jars. Been doing it that way since I first started and it's never failed me. It didn't hurt that me and my mom are big time canners from the veggie garden and I had a few hundred already on hand. LOL Knew one guy who sealed it up with one of the vacuum sealers and put it in the freezer. He said that worked well for him but I've not done it myself.

17. Something about vacuum and freezing, doesn't sound right to me lol, the mason jars are unanimous

18. Not really Johnny. When you get it cured out like you want it, sealing it up with a vacuum sealer and pulling all the air out of it is probably not a bad thing. I don't see the temperature of the freezer doing anything to it other than keeping it cold...but like I said, I've not done any that way myself. I knew an old guy years ago who was the local "bag man." He grew his own every year and always kept his stash in the freezer and this was before you could seal it up like we can now. Never got anything but premium stuff from the old fella. Just because it seems strange doesn't mean it wont' work. LOL Have a good one!

19. Exactly! It's so strange that I don't want to try it lol but thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk