Looking for the best 3 in 1 Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by KittyKarnage, Sep 24, 2015.

1. I am looking for a 3 in 1 vape for my boyfriend for a gift. I have been looking at a few vapes like, the V2 Pro Series 3, xMax V2, and the Atmos Astra Vaporizer. I just don't know which would be the best... Money isn't a factor here, I want to buy a really nice and good quality pen.
    I figured a 3 in 1 would be great because he has a cheap vape pen for liquid and a MFLB for dry herbs. Just thought it would be nice to have an all in one pen. Could anyone help me find one?
    Thank you!

2. Hi ..... I have the atmos R2 which I purchased as an upgrade to the atmost Rx I had. I use my R2 for dry herbs, bubble hash and also wax or BHO. Mine came with 2 cartridges each with different heating element (a coil and a ceramic disc). Althought it doesnt vaporize dry herbs, with controlling the heating element better by figuring out the timing needed to heat the herb, your boyfriend can resuce the combustion that occurs with dry herbs to a minimum, allowing for better flavor and effect as well. The pen works amazingly for bubble hash and BHO (concentrate).

3. Like he said, An Atmos R2 or Boss will do the job nicely

4. Don,t get a three in one. Buy the concentrate pen and an actual dry herb vape. Pens cant do herb and when they can it sucks terribly, i've tried with many good pens before. Dry herb attachments for pens are a joke. Regardless of what the guys at headshops say, they'll let you down big time.

If my girlfriend bought me a 3 in 1 pen id return it the next day to be honest. You could buy the ''3 in 1'' but realize that its not actually 3 in 1. My wax pen was about $70 and my arizer solo was $130. $200 total and both pieces work great. definitely worth the money.