1st time grower, 4 week old plant fell over and leave drooping has worsened also super bushy :/ HELP

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Newbgrow666, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Hey guys, thanks for checking this out and an early thank you to anyone that contributes. This is my first grow my early veg section is powered by 200w 6700k cfls and my larger veg consists of a 300w led full spectrum and about 25000 lumens via cfls (Pics of tent included). My seedlings are doing fine but the first seed I got as a gift I didn't ph the water or anything fancy threw its whole seedling and part of early early veg except water it. The plant for one is DENSE I mean under leaves are more nodes and more growth, this thing is a bush and its not really stretching at all! I'm not completely sure this is a good thing. also while I was asleep last night my plant fell over in my tent knocking it around a bit and the plant was a little droopy before maybe from overfeeding but now it looks like this (pics included). The strain is unknown on the big plant, my seedlings are white widow and strawberry kush. No signs of bugs, there are some little tears in the leaves....any advise on what my next step should be? thanks again guys glad to be part of the forums!

Attached Files:

2. I would guess over watering. The soil looks dark around the edges. Very easy to do with a large container and small plant.

If you have a container the same size and you can fill it with soil only (no water) it will give you a weight idea for dry soil. Remember your plant weighs almost nothing right now, the weight comes from dirt and water. You should let the plant dry out.

Also, read other peoples journals. So much good information.

3. Where do I go for journals? thanks for the response! Im going out of town for 4 days and that will be 5 days of no water so hopefully its dry and happy when I return. So about the density.......bad, good?

4. Link to my current grow is in my signature, that is where a lot of members put one.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/13...

My journal above that is coming to an end in a few weeks.

She looks fine, when she drys out and the leaves reach up the density will look different.

5. #5 Fiasto, Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2015
    not here...

6. Looks over watered to me too.

7. u can shock a plant with too much light. When transferring from indoor to outdoor no matter the age u put it in the shade first then transition it to full sun. Its not reaching for light which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Also the giant CFLs are no good. Its a ton of heat for one and two they are more expensive for a shittier time. Its more annoying with wiring but the 23 watt bulbs are the most efficient with respect to wattage, light production, and heat.