My First PC Case Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by slewcid, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Thanks man! I'm so glad I'm not getting messages saying that my plant is wrecked (yet)! Once I get this one dried and curing I'll be able to remove the top shelf so I'll have more room. Might just use the pot I have since I'll have the space unless I find something more cool. ;)

2. If you take that self out you can def use that pot man

3. Nah he wouLd probably get a lot more from a auto! White dwarf would be a perfect strain for that

4. Not questioning you but why do you say he'll get more from an auto? The only reason I could see home getting more from an auto is cause the auto will get bigger than it should. You can do the same with normal seeds that autos do just not finish usually as quick.

5. Cause I've seen auto produce 1/2 to a ounce in that size

6. That white dwarf looks awesome! $o expensive though! I'm looking at around $20-40 for seeds.

I got another fan for the case today and will beginulate the transmogrification tomorrow. Then after heat testing I'll only need soil and a seed decision. Still looking at lowrider and diamond girl. We'll see..

7. How many seeds are you looking to buy? And that sounds great man! Been thinking of doing microgrow so if it's goes good might try it myself

8. Thanks! Since I have to keep this on the downlow I need to keep the costs down low too. I only really need 3 feminized to get started. Though a dude here showed me that a divot on a seed usually means female, I'd like to know what I'm getting into height wise before getting started. I have to sneak money so my plan is to figure out which strain I want within a budget and buy a prepaid card to purchase the seeds. Which bank has the cheapest seeds?

9. You can usually find auto seeds from 7-11$ a seed. I've shopped at Bonza. I got 3 autos, and got two freebies, at paid 49$ but that includes the 9$ guaranteed shipping so you might check them out! Bonza Swedbank!

10. Wow, I've been looking around Bonza's site for a while. Really good prices. Thanks!!!

11. Nirvana has some good prices. Takes awhile to get them but prices are good.

12. How is the stealth? My order from Bonza is my first. My package is at customs in Chicago according to USPS tracking, really hope it makes it through lol

13. I thought it was good, especially as you don't have to sign. It does take quite a bit longer though.

14. Seeds man is the best by far! I bought a few seeds last week actually got them yesterday. Signed through customs as "animaz stickers" It was a small round package and it was exactly what it said it was. Animal stickers idk why it was miss spelled thought. Seeds were safe.

I got
    -2 Tyrone special autos, from Mephisto, $24.66.
    -3 Diamond girls fems, from green house seeds. $15.70.
    -1 Shark widow fem, form advanced seeds. $6.17.

Got 3 free seeds too. All from different breeders.
    Pretty spendy after stealth shipping and all that. I did tracked and singed took a little while to get the order shipped 4 days but still awesome.

15. You could prolly do more than a half o in there. That's after he takes the shelf out. I just think for a first time a regular indica would be good for this set up. He can do the same with it that he can do with an auto with help from us on the forms! I just got my fist autos haha ^^. Look pretty sweet already germinating. Auto, indica, ether way I bet he grows a good smoke he seems pretty dedicated to this.

16. If you study seedsman promos and subscribe to their newsletter (15% discount one day a month, usually mid month) and then apply loyalty points you can get a hell of a deal, imo.

17. Hi Weedle!! I haven't seen you around...how have you been?

18. @Slewcid, check your pm. Please

19. Thanks, I'm pretty dedicated for sure. Today I'm planning on removing the shelf, one way or another. I also got another fan so I'll need to get that installed as well.

I was thinking of using some bagseed I recently got just to get started. It's mostly indica but I fear that with a bagseed it might grow as large as the one I just harvested out of the ground. It was about 27" tall, but pretty wide. It could save some money on seeds and give me a chance to grow in my case while working out the bugs. All I would need is the soil.

On the other hand there's a chance for a male seed, even though I've watched a few videos on identifying sexing a female seed. That wouldn't be so bad though, I could maybe fit two pots in there with a seed each and see how it goes.

I really appreciate everyone's help! It's good to know I've got such a great community to turn to for all my dumb questions! I'll post pictures of the modded case once it's done.