African outdoor

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by southdope, Sep 22, 2015.

1. havent grown for a while. Found some seeds that were about 3 years old and germinated them. I live in south Africa and the strain is called Swazi gold. I got the seeds from a couple bushes that were growing wild and stood about 6 feet tall with trunks about 2 inches thick. Pretty keen to see what happens. Have germinated about 30 plants

Attached Files:

2. This is interesting. Probably the climate in Africa is easy to grow marijuana, isn't it?

3. Wow I was just reading about Swazi Gold today. Very good I hear. I I have some strains from the Congo and Malawi. Can't wait too see how your Swazi goes. Would love to get my hands on some nice Durban . Seeds Of Africa have some Swazi I think

• Like Like x 1
  4. Interesting, what latitude and elevation are you at? I'm at about 20 degrees north and 500 ft and love to grow sativa. Good luck

5. I'm at 30'S ..150m above sea level. Growing very well. Very little frost. 5klm from Pacific Ocean .

6. I'm at 21'N and will also be experimenting with (2) African based strains

7. Subbed dude, I'm in mexico growing brick seed, some sort of indica dom hybrids

8. Keep us updated!

9. Barely looked at the date...