Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i Buy oil or weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bud42O, Sep 22, 2015.

1. hey guys before you point out how im getting fucked price wise just know that these are the prices everyone pays where i live and i cant do shit about it. where i live shatter is $90/gram best deal i got was $300 for 5g. weed is $10 per gram and oil is $60/ syringe idk how much is in a syringe im guessing a gram. all summer we got shitty weed but where finally getting some of that good shit from bc and the weed kinda gets me high but since my tolerance is so high i sober up after 15-30min . but i got some extra money and i was wondering if i should get a honey oil syringe or 6g of weed it would need to last me 4-5 days if i got weed id smoke before and after school but if i got honey oil i would take a dab in the morning and when i got home and 1-2 more after that threw out the rest of the day this is all if the dabs even get me high off one hit
    so over all should i get the honey oil or the weed and id also like if you guys told me what you think of my weed iv bin getting its the only weed i got recently i would call good

Attached Files:

2. I'd definitely buy the weed. Those oil prices are high as a kite.

The weed doesn't look to bad though. Solid mids

3. Im in CA and ive seen shatter priced at $90 a gram but it has to be best of the best nugrun. Anyways id suggest you buy the weed and make Rosin with half of it then you can smoke bud and wax. I usually get 10-20% return so if ur paying $10 a gram for buds you can make a gram of Rosin with less than $90.

4. I prefer weed, but if you have extra money you can buy oil.

5. Just get weed...

6. Weed. preferably hash if you could. oil, wax, just aren't the same.

7. i like wax / hash oil because for one, it is far easier to take it with you and vape it on the go. it doesn't smell anywhere near as bad as smoking ganja does and it takes far less then smoking ganja to get where you want to be. i will say this though, there are substances that are left in ganja that you don't get in wax or hash oil. for me, the high might be stronger as far as effect goes when i dab some killer wax, but it is missing a little something that i get when i smoke ganja.

i don't just dab the wax either. i put it into doobies to give them far more of a punch. not only that, but you can get twice as many people fucked up on a doobie with some wax thrown in for good measure. i save the fresh wax i just got for my dab rig and then use the wax that is from last hookup to roll into doobies. makes amazing roaches that i peel off the paper and burn them through my bong. almost like hash of sorts and more so when i roll kief in them too. the dispensary near me has a dozen or so types of kief for sale at 15$ a gram. just cant say no to it 8)

aside from all of that, i can hit my wax pen anywhere and no one ever fucks with me. every once in a while a fellow blade will catch me but that i am cool with 8) good luck broski!