Facebook ..uh.......sucks....yes it does....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 101 BIG TEX 101, Sep 22, 2015.

1. I'd love to see that list ...

lol

2. This. We created the fucking problem.

3. [​IMG]

As the CIA said, 9/11 was "blowback."

Too bad most Americans think that ol' Washington was just minding its own business on 9/11, like it has been doing for the past 200+ years, and Muslim haters just attacked us for no reason.

4. lucky you.....one click away from DOOM!......facebook doom n gloom! why does it have to be this way, mommy?! why?! lol

:)

5. revolution

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Is it any surprise that the Middle East is despised over here after the shit they pulled on 9/11 and the acts of savagery they commit regularly that they just chalk up to religion or culture. Crucifying kids too

Im all for pulling out of those countries though, let them stay in the stone age and rot if they want.

7. " . . . after the shit they pulled on 9/11 . . . "

They did it, AS THEY TOLD US, because WE WERE OVER THERE.

Washington has been dicking around in the Middle East for almost 100 years. Connecting the dots isn't difficult.

8. "9/11 was justified" Fizzly.

5edgy6me

Let them rot, let them crucify their teenagers and stone their rape victims. We tried to help and got nothing but roadside bombs. FUCKEM.

9. The Middle East did not attack the US on 9/11.

Al Qaeda led by Osama Bin Laden funded by Saudi Arabian money is who you should despise.
    All of the 9/11 hijackers bar 3 were Saudi's. Osama Bn Laden was a Saudi. His fortune was made in Saudi Arabia.

It is a bit ridiculous blaming/despising the whole of the Middle East or indeed Islam for 9/11. That's like blaming Europe and Christians for the actions of Germany in WW2.

If you want to despise someone, despise Saudi Arabia.

Osama Bin Laden + Al Qaeda + IS = Saudi Arabia.

10. I know where the hijackers are from. Its no secret how shit those countries are. Not just Saudi Arabia. Just repressed and backwards countries that stone rape victims and rape kids in the name of their fucking religion

Islam should definitely be put under a microscope considering how many people follow it and are admitted terrorists or have insane radical beliefs. Not even getting started on the rights women have over there.

I agree though we should have bombed the piss out of Saudi Arabia before Iraq and Afghanistan.

11. Yea really cant blame individual nations these days.

We have home grown terrorists now. Read a lot of shit on the internet and decide to go murder in the very streets they grew up in.

Fucking madness! We dont do ourselfs any favours though when allow politicians and big business's to wage war for no other purpose than to line thier own pockets.

It would be more acceptal if they actually went after them,but no they ring themselfs with security that we pay for. While we are in the firing line lol

Then they come on tv with sullen faces and all there scripted horse shit!

12. It is hard to believe with all the intelligence agencies and surveillance that we dont just have the exact location of every villain in the world. Just send in the Jack Bauers and cleanse the baddies. If only. We just get dipshit fbi agents baiting random assholes into buying c4 and committing huge crimes.

13. Read a book about the troubles in Ireland.
    The SAS knew all the top leaders of the IRA.even where they lived.
    They could have wiped them out in an evening,but then they would need to collect all that intelligence again.

Fighting terrorism is like a very long chess game. Sadly its geen around for a long time and aint going away anytime soon.

We cant even negotiate with isis. They dont want anything other than the destruction of anything that's not them.
    IMO the only cure for that is to put it down like a rabid dog!
    Although that ship seems to have sailed now. Russia and now china are on way to syria. Seems to me the USA&UK are getting marginalised. The question is how will we respond?

14. I dont understand this. How could you give up on your own nation and join a bunch of head chopping murderous thugs. I fucking hate western governments but I would never give up on it's people. Make change from the inside if you are that passionate.

15. #55 101 BIG TEX 101, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2015
    it's the same desperation peeps have when 'they' want to put in werk 4 a gang

[​IMG]

http://www.ncpc.org/topics/by-audience/parents/gan...

Why Youth Join Gangs
    The social and economic environments of many neighborhoods lure young people into gangs.
    Young people will join to feel accepted. Gangs can provide a surrogate family to youth who may feel that they lack a home.
    They also join when they feel unsafe; gangs offer a sense of protection to their members. Similarly, gangs will intimidate young people into joining, making them feel unsafe unless they join.
    Finally, youth who feel that their economic futures are bleak will join gangs for money. Gangs are often seen as money makers-they deal in the highly profitable drug trade, which is often accompanied by violence.

16. LOL.

SP, facts don't matter when confronted by false patriotism and the Defenders of the American Empire. :(

But you already knew that.

17. terrorists use fb to recruit

18. #58 bwood, Oct 2, 2015
    LOL.

"false patriotism"

"american empire"

how adorable.

all I want is for those savages to stop raping kids and give women some rights YOU KNOW JOIN THE REST OF THE CIVILIZED WORLD.

IMO we didnt drop enough bombs.

19. #59 bwood, Oct 2, 2015
    So true that is.

I was watching youtube videos of terriers and ferrets going ratting and clearing out old run down buildings filled with dirty fucking rats. Such a nice analogy for rooting out those scumbags