Facebook ..uh.......sucks....yes it does....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 101 BIG TEX 101, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Um I love racial jokes, but that makes absolutely no sense at all.

And Islam is not beautiful. Show me one civilized beautiful Islamic country..... In theory it can be a peaceful religion, but I've yet to see that in practice.

2. #22 101 BIG TEX 101, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
    ^^^^
    yeah- makes no sense - how do u make a weapon that kills a specific race only? wtf?

an extremely beautiful woman wearing a head scarf told me......."I love allah - islam is my religion - islam is beautiful"

I believed her. still do....

[​IMG]

they should separate church & state over there......

3. Shouldn't believe everything you hear

4. shouldn't hate something you don't know or fully understand. shouldn't hate someone you never met

:)

5. You're the one talking about separation of church and state in a religion based on nationality and pride in it. It's not just a religion to them, it's their nation and culture. Very different than any other major religion.

And never did I say I hate Islam. I disagree with it and don't find what they stand for to be beautiful.

Also, ask a person in a cult if what they think they're doing is beautiful. I wouldn't believe them either.

6. Exactly!

Like i said i dont think all muslims are bad.however they do make me uneasy with all this terrorist shit.

Oh and i have no wish to visit any muslim country. Ever!
    And by the amount of muslims leaving and settling in the west. Tells me they dont want to fucking live in one either lol

7. yawn...have fun wit dat. idgaf

Attached Files:

8. Fuck FB.
    I spend 40hrs a week monitoring various FB pages for a living.
    Nightmare.

9. So you work for the NSA? :mad:

10. Yes. I'm watching you. ;)

11. I agree... FUCK FB

Tried it years ago... don't like it.

12. I can't imagine using facebook for drama adding random people, hooking up or whatnot. WTH is wrong with people?!
    I use it for event invites, contacting family and close friends. SOME aquaintances that have a mutual enjoyment of knowing how eachother are doing...
    also funny videos and memes.....because why not. I don't post anything I wouldn't mind anyone looking at. although my profile is set to private ...not sure that that really means much however.

13. #33 Elem3nt17, Oct 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
    It's not the actual nuking that scares me, its the xenophobic bigotry that concerns me...

I'm not an idiot, I can see ISIS for the threat it is, but im not willing to condemn and entire group of people over it. I have moderate Muslim friends who are nothing but kind to others and charitable to the community.

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon of fear and division, fuck that. Like have these idiots learned nothing from history? Have we learned nothing from Nazi Germany? Hitler and the german people wanted to deport all jews before they started throwing them in ovens. This type of open hatred in the supposed 'civilized west' scares the shit out of me, not a terrorist.

14. [​IMG]

15. #35 boydamien, Oct 1, 2015
    That was 80 years ago. There plenty "open hatred" around and its not coming from the west or some kid in his mums basement.

I tend to dismiss all the hatred online as just attention seeking.

16. omg dude like they know all my information on facebook!! omg they know all the sports teams i like and they know that i posted a picture of my dog twice in the past month!! omg they are on to me!!

[​IMG]

17. #37 101 BIG TEX 101, Oct 1, 2015
    omg! my fam member just reported my nude pic or open drug use! wtf? fuck! what now?......lol

[​IMG]

18. Never had facebook and never will.

19. Sanctions, bombs, invasion and occupation are what has caused the "hate". Between Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria millions have died and all at a whim of the West. All for money ....cough.... sorry "to spread our brand of democracy".

Is it any surprise that the West is despised in the Middle East?

20. my spotify isn't linked to a Facebook account

-Yuri