Facebook ..uh.......sucks....yes it does....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 101 BIG TEX 101, Sep 22, 2015.

1. #1 101 BIG TEX 101, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2015
    I'm LEAVING YOU facebook..f.u. facebook...giving up all that info on me? fuck! wtf was i thinking?

BUT...i have to keep a friendless profile cuz it's linked to my spotify.....total bullshit

[​IMG]

do YOU use faceb-b-b-book? whew...no cops....facebook sucks, dude....sucks. fucking backdoor drama

[​IMG]

2. If you have drama on Facebook, that's the kind of friend you're making, not the kind of website you're using, though I agree that Facebook is a massive pile of garbage that needs to be eradicated.

3. #3 101 BIG TEX 101, Sep 22, 2015
    we agree to agree, then! VICTORY!!!

[​IMG]

///// close thread--------- lol

4. #4 101 BIG TEX 101, Sep 22, 2015
    actually....not done

why is spotify linked to fb? bcuz i logged in with fb and then started my premium upgrade w/ spotify-I can't delete my fb w/o having to create a NEW spotify account and go thru red tape for payment details

facebook is a scam....making money on video games & corporate insider contracts

lol. imma blow my whistle! tweet! tweet!

Attached Files:

5. Yeah screw Facebook. Like two weeks ago I learned my really old account got reactivated randomly and was adding people in my town + random people from around the US with no mutual friends. I was pretty pissed, so pissed that I shut down my main account which I was hardly using anyways.
    All I used it for was to contact certain dealers, but screw it. Facebook doesn't care about Privacy they take it as a joke.

6. I enjoy using Facebook to keep in contact with my friends, watch funny videos, and look at cat pics.

I suggest it being used for this. Drama is a 2 way street. People love to bitch about drama, but in my experience those people tend to draw drama to themselves or put themselves in dramatic situations, consciously or unconsciously.

It's easy to avoid drama, keep to yourself, and ignore the haters.

7. #7 101 BIG TEX 101, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2015
    "ignore tha haterz"...... i like this notion!

[​IMG]

8. Block, unfollow, ignore, de friend there's many methods.

9. I would love to know how fb suggests who to follow. I recently joined, using a vpn on a mchine I not used it on before. Suggested random people I know from other parts of the country yet have no links to in fb whatsoever.

Seriously dodgy.

10. I never have that problem running on unprotected Internet. It's probably based on your vpn IP.

11. VPN IP varies but this week uve been using dutch ones. Live somewhere in England. Suggesting people I know 200 miles away. This is before I added anyone. I had done business with these people years ago.

Only contact by email, yet fb has not got access to my emails....or have they!!!!

FB is nothing more thana CIA spying tool. They[the illuminate] can't control the Internet and they hate it

12. #12 101 BIG TEX 101, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2015
    oh, kewl, man! i'll have to try one a those methods! thx!

[​IMG]

13. Bet everyone has you blocked on FB tex lol

14. LOL @ Facetube. [​IMG]

15. not everyone-not yet! lol

j/k

:)

16. I just hate the amount of xenophobic bigotry floating around lately. People posting memes talking about nuke all muslims. You kidding me brah? How is that different than anything a terrorist has done.

17. Well posting shit in the internet and lobbing some poor fuckers head off. Think there is a slight difference.

But i do agree not all muslims are terrorists only an idiot would think that. Just as only an idiot think all westerners are infidels.

Its a fucked up world we live in. I blame humans lol

18. #18 Elem3nt17, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
    Wanting to nuke an entire group of people including women, children and the innocent because of the actions of a relative few is exactly the type of thinking a terrorist possesses.

19. Wanting and doing are completely different.

No ones gonna nuke anyone!
    Its a dinasaur of weapons system and should have been scrapped when that wall came down.

We hang on to them cz its gets a guaranteed seat at the top table.
    Politicians and there egos again.

20. #20 101 BIG TEX 101, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
    there was a bad joke i heard when i was young...."did you hear that 'they' created an atomic bomb that kills only black peeps?"

well.....that bomb was..... meant to kill......'nigg@'s".....that was the punchline. the joke teller gets to say nigga...lol. funny. not.

anyway......yawn...been a rough few days- anyway. fuck haterz. islam is beautiful. the extremists are fucking wrong and should......stop terrorizing

[​IMG]

here lies teh problem. allah means god.....in arabic

Attached Files: