RockCitys Amare LED, Organic No-Till Indoor Stealth Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by RockCityCannabis, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Look who came up to say hi and grab a quick snack!

[​IMG]

2. Hey rock.. Update?

3. Just pluggin along. Besides the pic of the worm while I was watering last, I didn't snap any pics - I was in a hurry. It will be a few days before I can give a photo update. I'll try to get some pics up this weekend tho.

4. Accomplished a lot today.

Swapped out the one 220 that is being RMA'd. While doing this I was able to hang each light independently and completely remove the light mover from the equation. It was a lot more difficult than it sounds.

Installed a vornado space heater and set it at 70 degrees - with my forced intake from the house set to come on at 82. When I checked earlier I was cruising at 78 with lights on. It had dropped into the 50s in my tent and I needed to get a handle on the temp swings asap. Hopefully I can get the environment dialed in soon and be ready for flip before long.

I did some pruning - had some mild burn and removed a lot of the effected older growth. Spread out some branches and leaves in the trellis and bent over the GSC's slightly. They are still the tallest and most vigorous by far.

Top dressed with some karanja and neem cake for pest prevention. No signs of any trouble.

5. It's only been a couple of days under the new configuration however, temp ranges have been low of 70 and high of 81.

I will be content if it remains that way thru the winter. [​IMG]

I already have an idea of how I am going to change my space up from a cooling/intake standpoint after this grow is completed.

6. Sounds like you're getting it dialed in RCC. Environmental control is not that easy but oh so important.

7. Yeah... operating in an attic in the south, at any time of the year is going to continue to present it's challenges. I hope this latest adjustment will keep things within acceptable ranges. We will see when I re-evaluate in 1.5 weeks

8. I grew once or twice in an attic. Its very difficult to control the environment. I hope your having more luck then I ever did lol

9. There's a high probability I'm in a different situation next year. It's fun looking at properties with grow space being a focus :)

10. Temps have stayed between 72 - 81.

[​IMG]

11. Man, sick little set up NO DOUBT! I am super curious about how the LED's work out, I have been devoted to my HPS Thowies for the last decade but I have been eyeballing the platinum p1200's, just still dang pricey and so I hesitate, not that my current power is not....
    In the soil recipe, I would definitely add some greensand into that mix next time, and personally I would leave out the hydroton and just use perlite (the smaller grain size has more surface area and thus allows for better drainage than the hydroton). I would also leave out the peat moss and go with coco instead. All in all sick set up, sick genetics, and for your first grow in 20 years, it looks like its gonna be hella proper!

12. Thanks man - thanks for swingin thru. That P1200 is sexy. I know Dutty loves his. For my tent I'd opt for 2 smaller ones like the P600's to cover the shit out of a 4x4 :) I'm probably going to stick another arrangement of Amare's in there tho (been thinking a lot about this lately).

LED is legit. There's too much info from good growers out there now to deny it.

13. Led is legit. I do love my platinum p600's and 1200. The 900 and 450 is sweet too. They also got the P9-XML2 and P4-XML2 that are cree and more tent specific. There's also the pro7 from amare that's nice

14. #235 RockCityCannabis, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
    Been doing some LST the past few weeks. I need to do another round of topping and will try and get that done this weekend. Hit them with a SST yesterday: ground up malted barley, aloe, ewc and humisoil, bubbled for 30hrs. Overall considering how poorly I've handled these ladies I'm pleased with how they have held up.

The bagseed is still the farthest behind - but I'm liking its structure. One of the THC bombs I decided to lolli pretty hard due to excess nute burn. The GSCs are still thriving and the Jack H is looking really good as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Looks like they are close to hitting that scrog! Then a month or two vegging out the screen! Then boom! Flower power!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

16. I gots to get some amare's SWEET!!

17. Topped them all tonight and did a very light watering with some remaining tea I had left. The coming weeks should be fun

18. I love my platinum led P300s. I have two in my 2ft x 3ft x 5ft flowering tent.

I'm on the Amare mailing list. Amare is having a sale. 25% off through 11/30. Enter code "25% OFF CYBER DEAL 420" and hit apply. You may only use this code once.