First Legit Grow - Closet

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TattooKilla, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Day 14 veg

2 weeks in! 2 more weeks to go. I plan to veg for 30 days then flower.

I began LST today. I tried to take it easy on the since they are young, but I should see good results.

Stopped by the store after work and picked up nutes for the next watering!

Attached Files:

2. Forgot to add. I picked up some goodies after work too

A 1/4 of sour diesel & a gram of outer space shatter

Fuck yes

Attached Files:

3. Day 15 veg

More LST

Attached Files:

4. Looks like it's to hot for them man. Look at the leaves. 90 is to hot. 85 is max. U need to get a fan to suck out the hot air.

5. Humidity is really low because of the heat

6. not too worried about the humidity

Attached Files:

7. Day 16 veg

They are loving the LST

Attached Files:

8. Oh sorry I thought the title was legit grow

9. not sure what that's supposed to mean. I said I wasn't to concerned about humidity in the 30s. I never said I don't give a fuck what the humidity is.

10. Day 17 veg
    More LST. Got one of my plants laying practically flat

Attached Files:

11. Day 18 veg

Probably gonna pick up another fan today.
    Almost got one of my plants to the edge of the pot and ready to start circling the pot!

Attached Files:

12. glad to see someone else post a good amount of photos and updates. Should be an interesting and good grow. I'm excited to see how it turns out.

Also what's your soil mix, maybe give them a tiny bit of cal mag to help with the yellow leaves if you didn't have a lot of nutes in your souk to begin with? My only guess

13. thanks man! I'm not sure what soil it is, just some cheap shit I grabbed from home Depot. Those yellow spots are actually burns from letting water sit on the leaves after watering

14. Day 19 veg

LST is going great. Got one of my plants all the way to the edge of the pot, time to start circling it!

Both my plants are starting to swell on the lower nodes. Signs of females??

Attached Files:

15. Day 20 veg
    Is this a female???

Also starting to get swollen and alternating nodes!

They are growing like fucking crazy

Attached Files:

16. Day 22 veg
    Got a grow tent since the gf wanted the coat closet back

Attached Files:

17. Nice I see that is an Apollo tent. i have their 4x4x7 and I love it

18. Yeah I love it. Runs hotter than the closet tho

19. Probably doesn't matter now but when vegging your humidity should be above 50% (around 70-80% is perfect).
    The ladies didn't seem to mind which is great to see though, but if your leaves start curling before they get deep into flowering you need to try to up the humidity because of your temperature levels.

Good luck, they look like they'll produce some nice dense nugs under that HPS!

20. Day 25 veg

I'm flipping the lights in 5 days!!

Ever since I got this tent, I've been struggling with the temps. It's sitting in the 80s. I added a 6 inch intake fan sucking cold air directly from an open window. It helped some but not enough

I also LST the fuck outta these girls. Ive tied down all the new tops. These plants are going to be insane

Attached Files: