Chronicibus the lazy farmer and his keep it simple grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Chronicibus, Sep 20, 2015.

1. And so it begins once again.
    Got some seeds and got to work right away choosing 2 seeds out of the lot.
    Decided to grow the strawberry sour diesel from the devils harvest and the blue mystic from royal queen seeds .
    Both have a 63 day flower and I like the idea of having a sativa and an indica at the same time instead of alternating.
    I will try to be as detailed as I can with what's happening however, don't expect ph or tds readings, I don't use all that stuff and usually never change out my reservoirs. Just top it up when needed, sometimes letting it get low before filling it again.
    A simple grow for a simple man.
    The veg closet has my old 250 mh and 2x sunblaster t5ho lights for clones.
    My main flower tent has my xml350 led and my side project tent has my old 5band 210w led.
    The main tent is for my flowering monsters in Dwc and the side project tent I am currently using for a soil grow for fun and to use up the abundance of clones I end up with.
    Will get into more detail as it comes up.
    Having difficulty uploading pics from my tablet since the site changed format but I will get them up. Or maybe it might be worth getting that taptalk app. Currently the seeds popped their roots in 24hrs and by 48hrs I put them in rockwool plugs.
    To start my seeds off I usually just put some tap water in the bag they come in and place them in a dark place.
    It has been the easiest and most reliable way that I have found.
    A cup or shot glass with water would work just as well but with the bags already labelled when they come (if you buy single seeds) you could save yourself the time and just add water.
    Pics coming once I get it working.