Calis Corner

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Cali Smoker, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Subbed up Dubbed up and spliffed'up😋😋...pulling up a comfey chair and bringing my slippers too😀😀....damn' cali !!! you got it jumping off in here....i'm super jelly bruh😊😊😊you already know i'm about to show out😆😀😀👍

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Thank you kindly
    Loving DWC so far, this is my second run and I'm convinced it's much better than coco which I grow all my veggies in. I use much less nutes and it's certainly a lot less hassle in my opinion. I change my res out once a week or so, and that's all I need to do besides tie down my plants lol. Coco in my small cabs was just a hassle trying to water every day

Ideally I'd like to go aeroponics but that's not until I get all my new LES Panels built first. I think I could really pack in the plants using smaller reses than my 3G

Sent from my Spaceship using the Tapatalk App
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1348058-DaS-Perpetual-Stealth-Cabs-Grow-Chronicles

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Candy Kush from Auto Seeds

Give a man a joint he can smoke today. Give a man a seed he can change his life
    Candy Kush from Auto seeds

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Subbed 🏼🏼

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sub'd!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I don't know but for a auto it was good shit. I some pictures in one of my first grow on the City check it out

• Like Like x 3
  7. Words to live by bro glad that you notice and like

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Hi guys, just going to throw this in here because I need as many perspectives as possible. This is for a breeding project I will be doing, so I've I have missed anything please let me know. Basically I will be keeping track of every single seed that I create, in every way possible that I can think of

Here's what traits I will be covering so far, please feel free to add something if I have forgot

General Traits:
    A) size
    B) yield
    C) vigor
    D) hardiness
    E) disease and pest resistance
    F) adaptability
    G) maturation
    H) root production
    I) branching
    J) sex
    K) stem size
    L) ruderalis

Floral Traits:
    A) shape
    B) form
    C) calyx size
    D) colour
    E) cannabinoid level
    F) taste
    G) aroma
    H) persistence of aromatic principles and cannabinoids
    I) trichome type
    J) resin quality and quantity
    K) resin tenacity
    L) flowering rate/speed
    M) overall high

Floral Traits Continued
    A) drying and curing rate
    B) ease of manicuring
    C) seed characteristics
    D) maturation
    E) ripening
    F) cannabinoid profile
    E) overall quality

Seedling Traits
    A) size
    B) vigor
    C) adaptability
    D) hardiness
    E) root production
    F) maturation

Leaf Traits:
    A) size
    B) shape
    C) mutations
    D) branching

Please feel free to tell me anything I have missed. I will be sure to include it

Sent from my Spaceship using the Tapatalk App
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1348058-DaS-Perpetual-Stealth-Cabs-Grow-Chronicles

• Like Like x 5
  9. Veg cab action on my own cross (DCB's)&SC'....it's hard for me to tell the difference which is which but they're all happy .....started them from seed on 8/5/15......some were fimmed and some topped.....

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  10. Now heres the flowering dept 😀😀😀

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  11. Wow!
    I commend your ambitious approach.
    That is a bunch to keep track of for sure.
    Probably need some new computer software to track it all [​IMG]
    Though most of my growing and breeding techniques are well thought out and executed, I found simplicity and sticking to the basics will always trump the more detailed approaches.
    Seemed the more I thought out a plan, the worse I did, go figure eh?
    Breeding and selection is merely a numbers game.
    It's the shear numbers that finds the gems that start new lines.
    In the old days, before the fookin war on drugs, the best growers grew 100's of seed, took 100's of cuttings, and after harvest the whole group of growers would smoke and critic every female [​IMG]
    Within that group, everyone would have their favorites, suited to their taste and effects.
    The basis of all modern famous lines were created this way.
    Start with females you absolutely love, and breed her to a line that you love.
    For males, a simple approach, just match him to the structure and leaf shape to the top females.
    Grow a bunch, then repeat.
    Much respect

• Like Like x 8
  12. Gonna copy that post if you don't mind. I would like to begin breeding at some point and this is a good list that I could use for note taking on different phenos.

• Like Like x 5
  13. Btw Cali I'm subbed up, can't wait to see what you get growing!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Hey hey hey cali bro!

• Like Like x 1