Lucky weed growth?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by WeedLuckycharms, Sep 19, 2015.

1. #1 WeedLuckycharms, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
    Well, I wanted to see if it worked and it does. However I have no f'n idea what I grew. I had a bit of smoke on dah island eh mon and the ganja was full of seeds. I took a couple home. It f'n grew. And from all what I read, is that it's rare to do.
    So to inform the curious, and in layman's terms I used 6 cfl bulbs 6500k 100 whT and I used miracle grow 24-8-16 fert it has been growing at a regular temp of 17 Celsius I know it's not perf but it's all I had. So here's the rub, what the hell is it?
    What you are looking at is approx 5 weeks flowering with topping happening 15 days in flower cycle I lnow, again I did not follow the norm and still it free two what I think are lovely stems I'm thinking about harvesting in 3 weeks advice and info is welcome

Attached Files:

2. Pics?
    Where did you read that its rare for a seed to grow?

3. Trying to upload pics man and I read some forums how difficult it was to do it. I dunno how factual that is, cause all I read was as I said.

4. I uploaded some images.

5. So any thoughts what it could be?

6. Its weed bro. Its not finished but its cannabis.

7. Hah. True dat.

8. #8 Shryvone.getUsername12, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
    Nice grow. Amber hairs and messy resin. What's the smell?? Also flush it because it smokes smoother as people said...

Edit: 2weeks prior to harvest.

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442708278.306190.jpg

Here's another image.

10. Guess:: lemon haze? It produces a lot of trichomes plus the high yellow hairs. Gorgeous plant. What is your setup? Oh, you might want to tie it up before it collapse unless already done:thumbsUp:

11. I have two lamp shades with multi-screw-in bulbs. 2 bulbs in each are 6500k 100 whT. The plants are in metal 5 gal containers. I have the heat around 17 degrees Celsius. I use miracle grow 24-8-16 every three weeks. On 12-12 light cycle and oh yes two bulbs in each are 3500k 60 whT.

12. Nice. Why you change up the soil every three weeks? I'm a noob. I was going to do a supersoil mix. Also next time use a soil with more perlite. You won't have to water it so frequently.

13. I really didn't follow any of the online suggestions about ph levels or use much heat and I topped the plant 15 days into flowering to see what would happen. This strain whatever it is, is very robust. It was experiencing multiple nights of 6 degree Celsius temps before an auto-temp heater was introduced. This is more of an experiment to see some limits of the plant. I've thought about shocking the plant safely in about 10 days.

14. What is shocking? If its from Jamaica its probably not a name brand seed. Its also probably sativa dominant which means you got a long ways to go but it dont look bad at all for a small budget. Can you get more CFL's? And how close are the lights?

15. Miracle grow is sold in Canada as a plant fert and other stuff. You can liquid or pellet I think. I diluted like 3 gallons.

16. Shocking as I have understood by rewarding and watching vids is in the raw term of damaging your plant. It theoretically causes the plan to go into a defensive mode or def-con purple. Lol. Fuck stoned and writing is dah bomb. Anyhoo I digress, I'm going to tape the tree at the stock and put a staple through it. Some cut it, but this is just an experiment anyways.

17. What is shocking???? Like Frankenstein idea or Bruce lee idea?? Lol. 6 x 1.8 + 32 = (did this in my head) 50.0 f is not good. Good you introduced the heat fan. I'll probably do the same since my bros like to keep the a/c on.

18. There's no way to tell the strain. There's thousands of strains and more being crossed everyday. Its weed. You still have several weeks. Post an update in here and people will help. Try and get a cheap ass jewelers loupe to look at the trichomes . its the best way to tell harvest time. I like 60x or better. If you order 1 that's delivered from your country it should be there in time before harvest

19. Dont do it!! Stress in flower will make it hermie and give you a lot of useless hermie seeds

20. Idea of more cfls is great, but I wouldn't use a lot on one plant. Maybe he could use a cfl kinda close to the bottom of the plant to give the bottom more light.