Plan your work; Work your plan.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ladyluckybean, Sep 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You can do a lot with your leaves! You can use them for mulch which is what most people do. You can feed them to worms or backyard composting pile. You can try the canna smoothie. With that though, it isn't like edibles so you don't get that body high. It take about a week or two but that when people start reporting benefits so you'll have to defoliate your plants daily. I wouldn't suggest it unless you're having problems with your health. People have also fed larf and poorly cured buds to worms or as mulch.

2. Oh im so ready to see Ladies Christmas Tree hehehehehe
    gonna be epic ! [​IMG]

3. Hi Lady, and i forgot to say i got my new office chair for black friday, it's goes zero gravity...just where i belong, in outer space :D lol

4. Is that one of those chairs that you kneel in that has the pad for your knees?? I love those.

5. Sup LLB and Crew! I hope your holiday was a good one. Sounds like your pup had a nice meal from the trimmings! We gave our kid some trimmings as well. I tried not to because he's starting to develop a habit of begging....but I caved and gave him some....can't say no to those puppy dog eyes...ugh! I guess that makes me an enabler. :D

6. Hello 3Deez! My holiday was great! Yours sounds like it was full of food and fun. My dog got ruined from a friend who slipped her food. now she's a beggar but polite. Lol

7. I'm working with a friend's dog and it involves lots of treats. Since the owners don't feed him scraps from the table to prevent begging, I set this guy up a food prep station over by the laundry. Now anything I give him whether it come from the fridge or cupboard it has to last pass through his food station. Hopefully this will get him to expect less when there is food business in the human zones. I've read some say that food should always be placed first in the animal's bowl, but it's pretty much impossible to not give training rewards by hand.

8. I just ordered a rheostat that is made for damping down the temperatures of heating mats. It has 2 outlets, and handles up to 150 watts. Reptile supplies. $16 on sale.

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]

9. Does that have a temp monitor so you know how hot it is? That's a good price.

10. The thermostat controllers require you to have a temp probe stuck in a container, so the mat is turned on and off automatically to maintain an even temp. With the rheostat you'd stick a thermometer in a container and adjust the rheostat dial until you get the temp you want. The thermostat controllers probably have more going for them, but I have a couple mats that just need to be dialed down.

11. Well the mat says it raises temps about 20F so if your room is 60 it should keep the roots 80F. So maybe that can help you out too.

I'm about to sit down and reread frenchy cannoli's thread on hash so I can figure out how to get those hash bricks that look kinda soft. My hash ball is hard and dry.

12. Slim showing everyone up on frost!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448988219.249609.jpg
    Kim looking a little frosty!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448988367.065451.jpg
    Willy looking fat but not much tricks yet. Twerp too but no pic.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448988443.001826.jpg

Grandpa is looking good but not as much frost similar to Willy and twerp. Will get pics when it's lights off. I went in there and found frost so these are the best colas.

Also the humidity has risen from 35-40% up to 50% and the areas with low air flow got some goofy leaves. There's only these couple and twerp in the middle has it happening more than others. I'm going to move my dehuey in there and take out my humidifier. Keep it dry in there and see how that works.

The girls are drinking up the water! Dry as a bone every third day so I'm gonna start watering more often. I hate watering. LOL

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448988838.164374.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448988859.489805.jpg

13. Great work lady u rocking

SOLAR SPOT
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1334958-Jay's-Solar-Eclipse-Journeys-and-Organic-Adventures

14. #1857 tenshuu, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    Looks good. leaves are totally fine. I get them too...

15. Thanks Jay!! You should totally take a seat! The first page has some good info. The rest is about how everything works together and now we're enjoying some frosty pics!

It might not even be an issue with environment. I'm just recording data to see if there's a pattern because I'm just curious. I've gotten them before and have always wondered.

16. Done n done my lady

SOLAR SPOT
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1334958-Jay's-Solar-Eclipse-Journeys-and-Organic-Adventures

17. Well I have horrible news. I found some mite damage and one adult on a leaf. I'm about to go out there and take a bucket to pinch off infected leaves, spray plants with my power sprayer, wipe down all equipment, floors, tear down that panda film I just fucking bought. Seriously on a war path today.

Going to go put on some 80's girl rock, grab my pink bong, pull up my big girl panties and spray the fuck out of my room with bleach and stylet/azamax. No test patches but balls deep. 1% stylet and medium dose of azamax. Repeat every three days for as long as needed. I'd promise you the usual four applications three days apart but I won't because that's not realistic for every person.

Same game plan as before. If you're curious, there's a good twenty pages in the beginning of this thread. I really don't want an entire thread devoted to spider mites so can we all just keep our chins up and I'll post about it if something changes? I love ️️️ all your concern and support but I just talked about SM for months and I just don't want everything to focus on that again. Does that even make sense? I hope so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.