Plan your work; Work your plan.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ladyluckybean, Sep 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I had a lot of coco vert growers who helped me when i first started out teaching me how to water my plants. I have no qualms about coco growers. welcome WwW!!!! How do you like your PDP's?? she is by far the prettiest seedling of the bunch. :) well, i hope she's a female. i just popped two but only one came up. there is two seeds per strain so hoping for at least one girl of each. the blue orca cross only popped up one too. so it's a crap shoot really. luckily, i'm pretty good at craps! hard 8!

2. 2 are seedlings 4 are rising from the depths..love that part lol
    not the best pic but you can see they are younglings 10 days old from organic to coco last night
    didn't get any good Halox3 picks..soaked them all and only like 3 popped a tap root..testing beans that don't go =drag

Attached Files:

3. those are looking great! i tried the paper towel method first but keeping my towel wet was an issue so i just soak them in a cup of plain water. most pop in under a day then break soil a day after that. it seems faster to me and i don't have to worry about my towel drying out. some seeds are tough though i'm beginning to notice.

i'm so glad to have you! pick a chair and hopefully these little beauties will shine!!

4. holy hell thats a lot of words what do they mean?

5. glad you made it over here! i like to talk.....a LOT. [​IMG] fair warning to all!!! lol

6. I'll be lurker here LLB. I'm looking forward to see you progress and sending vibes that you got rid of the mite problem.

7. its been over a month in the cab and i just turned on the storage room and the plants in there so far this week have been bug free. have you ever been so happy you could cry? i've never known what that was like until recently. thanks so much for your time helping me! i can't tell you enough how much i appreciate you and what you've done here.

Attached Files:

9. thats how i germinate using a " Glad" food container with a lid lol it doesn't dry out..the purple ones work the best :p
    when i said vertically correct..just meant as natural as the Sun with low power draw..i got 31000 lux from my DIY @ 18" 42 watts and Mars2 185 w draw was 41000 lux..get the idea? big plants= low electric :)

10. I'm subbed in for the show, killed chick!!

11. #31 Pakalolo, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2015
    I do what I can to pass on what little experience I have. It doesn't do me any good to horde that knowledge. I'm glad to of been some help to you. I'm super pumped about your absence of bugs. Stay vigilant and catch them early and you can eliminate them.

12. Yo LLB your all over the place. All subbed up.

13. Subbed up! Going to have to look through those links soon, fermented brews and foiler sprays are really interesting to me right now.
    Everything looks good in here!!

14. Aaaaaaaand we are in... Thats what he said.

Going to drop my beanbag chair right here.

15. I'm sOoOo glad you found the breadcrumbs i've been leaving around! ​

I told folks​

there will be punch and pie

[​IMG]

16. Let me get comfortable lls. Thanks 4 the invite!

That's my idea of comfort. I can't use the bathroom anywhere I am not!

17. [​IMG]

would some pizza do?

[​IMG]

18. #38 Agent57, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
    Deep dish Hawaiian???

19. I'm so glad you could join! there's lots of smart folks on here! Please ask questions! you should get good responses here!

Blades, I would like you to meet Tipwell, another lovely bladie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.