Ideas for revenge

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SlamDaddy, Sep 18, 2015.

1. the best revenge ........ KARMA

you are a fool to do anything more than let life play its self out

2. Unless life gives you the job of intervening. But how are we to know which acts are our assigned tasks and which acts are interfering with life playing it's self out?

3. common fucking sense.....

4. Simple. It is about choice. Revenge isn't about life playing itself out it is about what you choose. Life playing itself out allows no control by the individual.

Say some random guy walks up on the street and just starts trying to beat you down. Naturally you will either defend yourself or try to flee. That is life playing itself out and you reacting as an individual. On the flip side, you could also find the guy later and put him in the hospital. That is not reaction, that is revenge and something you chose to do. Anyone claiming Karma makes them do anything to another individual or that they have "assigned task" is just looking for an excuse.

In the ops instance, though I think it's just a troll post, they can either walk away and deal with things like adults or go for revenge like spoiled children. End of the day it isn't going to improve a thing for them regardless.

5. I read in a magazine article once one of the best forms of revenge (which is more of a prank than 'revenge') is puking in someone's car in the winter time...or puking in their freezer.

Gotta thaw that shit out to clean it.....imagine the horrible smell :p

6. Do people actually go kick someone's ass over something so small? I mean, the dude dropped the ball on not forwarding mail, but it was still the woman's responsibility ultimately to sort that kind of shit out for herself.

7. Just get on with your new life, and act like that shit didn't even faze you, that will be revenge enough.

8. you could always shag his ex bird and the mother of his kid...oh wait you did that alreadym

9. Yea it happens for less reasonable causes than this example. I knew a guy when I was younger the shot his brother in the leg just for making look like a punk in front of his girlfriend. Odds are anything you can think of, there is at least a person or two out there irrational enough to actually do it.

10. #51 Vicious, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
    She forgot to send notification of a new address, likely never thought of it in the first place and you want to take revenge on the behalf of her fuck up. You two sound like a bright pair.

One fucking phone call could have prevented all of this. What do you have to prove, you want to do this "for her"? Make her realize how petty you are when you tell her what you did? Do you think she will be impressed? "Oh how romantic, you did this for me? This will surely help my son."

She went a whole year after cancer treatment not receiving any notification and she didn't think once to to look into it? Come the fuck on.

11. LOL.

Or fuck his wife and then tell her husband to smell your dick and see if it smells familiar.

This works. Don't ask me how I know. :mad:

12. This.

13. Bitches be tripping.

Karma.

All that shit...

14. "I don't want to physically hurt

15. You know you can purchase a "No Physical" life insurance policy for your girl, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Take a dump in the upper part of his toilet..

17. You know what you need to do.

18. Google "send your enemies glitter"