Ideas for revenge

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SlamDaddy, Sep 18, 2015.

1. I need to make my girlfriend's ex-husband's life miserable for awhile. Here's the short story:
    Girlfriend divorced this guy 1 year ago.
    Girlfriend diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer last June.
    Girlfriend's annual life insurance payment came due and notices were sent to her old address, which is where her ex-husband lives.
    Ex-husband did not forward payment notices to girlfriend or communicate to her that she needed to make her annual payment.
    When she finally suspected she had a payment due, she called the insurance company and they had already cancelled her policy for nonpayment.
    So now, if the worst happens and she dies, her son is screwed out of a $215,000 death benefit. The insurance company won't reinstate the policy without a new medical exam and since she has cancer, that isn't going to happen.
    The worst part is her ex-husband is the father of her son AND the son lives with his dad!

So, I need some ideas from you blades on how I can fuck with guy. Here's the stipulations:
    1. The son can't be harmed (remember he lives with his dad).
    2. I don't want the guy physically harmed.

Background info on the ex-husband:
    1. Uber religious (catholic), has actually stated that he is the only true christian that he knows.
    2. He is retired and receives child support payments from my girlfriend.
    3. He likes to drink a lot, and enjoys regurgitating conspiracy theories that he has read on the internet.
    4. He believes he has the right to make my girlfriend's life miserable any chance he gets.

Thoughts?

2. Grow the fuck up bro.

Thats the best revenge. For you at least.

3. #3 IgnorantFool, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2015
    Since these threads tend to attract internet tough guys who like to promote vandalism and violence, among other things, let's remember the forum guidelines before people post...

Just a reminder of a few of them...

Here's a link to the full guidelines for those that need to brush up on them...

http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/899349-gra...

4. Is revenge even necessary? She kind of screwed up by not doing a change of address card,
    The Ex already fucked his son out of the potential inheritance.
    If anything the best revenge is to be a strong supporter of her whilst she is undergoing therapy and treatment.
    :smoke:

5. Yeah.. I'd say that she is 50% to blame for not doing a change of address. I fucked myself over by not doing one once, and I could really only blame myself. So to be fair.. 50% of your revenge should go to her too.. but that is silly and it is silly to actually consider fucking someone over for something that was your (her) fault as well.

6. Yikes
    Stay out of that mess.

7. Success is true revenge

8. This this this. Stay the fuck away.

I feel for her though. Unfortunate position to now be in.

9. Why would you want to get involved in ex husband/wife drama

10. Just be there for her.
    Oh and just a thought, but you should be making her life stress free not adding to it.

11. #11 killset, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2015
    Its not her ex's job to make sure she gets her things. Bad deal but tough. Sounds like you have a pretty childish relationship. As far as him making your girlfriend miserable she doesn't have to have contact with him. She chooses to be involved in that crap. Kid or not there's ways around the drama. Me and my ex used to exchange our child through a neutral 3rd party. Worked great. If they've been divorced for a year the only way he's doing what he does is if your lady allows it.

12. "Don't" beat the fuck outta that guy and "don't" break all his shit. Lol

13. Tough situation. In my personal opinion you shouldn't be in a relationship with a single mother especially if she's still dealing with drama regarding the ex-father. I find people who have children repulsive. Perhaps, you'll understand my stance at a future date. Ignore all the situations regarding this instance and drop communication. Let "GOD" handle this. *rolleyes*

14. we have enough vicious circles of hate and revenge. Why not try something unpopular and

[​IMG]

15. The man didn't forward letters and therefore you want to fuck with him?

Dood Wut?

That's what like 90% of people would do iif they got their ex's mail

Toss it in the trash

Like another user said. Grow up

-Yuri

16. stay out of it. you must be all of five years of age to want to get involved with this. your going to end up in one of those life time movie specials and get a lengthy prison sentence for your troubles.

17. However bad you think that is (and it will be hard to avoid as you get older, unless you're satisfied with jerking off) it's even worse when they have grandchildren.

18. I guess the guys parents are totally repulsive

19. Her fault haha

20. 1. Don't incriminate yourself online.