Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My American Bully Diagnosed With Lyphoma. Need Help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by savemydog, Sep 17, 2015.

1. My 4 year old American Bully was just diagnosed with Lymphoma. I have been researching the effects of cannabis oil and cancer treatment. If anyone on this forum can give me any ideas of what i should use are any kind of info. From what i have read about the CBD oil i do not think that is this best way to go. I have read some articles on glycerin tincture of marijuana and the results from that are great, but i do not even know were to start. The thought of me losing my baby in 2-4 months is devastating to my whole family. Please any help are info in the right direction would be very grateful. Thanks

2. Hello, I come form non-english speaking country, so my english is not well. My golden retriever was diagnosed with t-cell lymphoma on November , 2014. He had 25th round of chemo, never went into real remission. He has a great appetite and energy. We prepare make RSO, if we have chance.... but we live in illegal country, so I trying to figure out where can I buy strains.

If I can give you some advice, chemo+RSO ....

3. Greetings, sorry to hear about your Bully. I have some small experience in this area. I primarily vaporize (as opposed to smoke) my cannabis. This leaves me with the byproduct called ABV (already been vaped) herb that still has some active ingredients left behind. Dogs love this ABV and will gobble it right up. It seems to help them with their with aches and pains, and lift the dog's spirits if it is having a bad day. I do not personally believe that cannabis can "cure cancer" but perhaps it can make your Bully more comfortable in whatever time it has left and/or help with the side effects of other treatments. :)

4. Hello puddleglum, do you know how to choose strains?? relax .. sleep.... not get high.....How about Northern lights / OG Kush / Super OG kush / Lemon kush ??? I'm at a loss..... any advice or help would be great. Thank you.

5. I am of the generation that it is all just "pot" so I'm a terrible person to ask for strain advice. ;)

ABV does not have the regular effect of fresh, green, unvaped buds, because the vaporizing process removes much of the THC. So it has a higher ratio of CBD and other cannabinoids (which make you sleepy/mellow/relaxed) and lower ratio of THC (which makes you "high").

That's in humans, of course. Who knows what goes on in a dog's head?

6. cannabis oil (cbds in combination with other properties) does cure cancer. I"m living proof. if you can, find some different strains, say a couchlock indica and a nice head high sativa. combine the two and make the oil out of that, the combination will be both sedative to help the animal relax while providing a high level of cbds to help cure the cancer. the relaxing part is very important, helps aid in recovery. i should have been dead by december of 2014, but because of the 44% cbd oil i am on now (at 4 grams a day - stage 4 liver cancer, afp marker at its highest was 22518, now is less than 3000). wishing you all the best of luck!!!

7. I made an ethanol extraction for a friend of mines mom who's dog had a tumor growing in its nose. They had the tumor removed but that was the only course of treatment she could afford and the doc told her it would be back.

I gave her the green dragon, and had her apply a few drops to the tumor site and also put a few drops on a treat for him to eat. 1 1/2 years later and the pooch is still tumor free

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk