Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What can I make with stems, and dried fan leafs?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by siyksoul, Sep 16, 2015.

1. hey im just curious what possibilities are open to make something with 13grams worth of dried leafs and 24grams of stems and maybe 1gram of vaped bud?

Attached Files:

2. doesnt have to be edible, could be oil (ive used 100grams worth of some swag stems amd seeds to make abput 3.5gram worth of some liquid oil was dark green/black, used alcohol to dissove then strained and filtered and air dried. Rolled some j birds with it and some drops on a bowl and it worked significantly) just seeing what options i have.

3. Why don't you do your oil again, mate. Then you could also make edibles with the oil.

4. i was thinking about it i just wondered what possibilities are open. Ive made brownies, lollipops, hard xandies. Gonna try making an ointment next after this.