First time grow cfl Auto chemdog

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sheeeetbag, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Chemdog
    Bagseed
    Chemdog

Attached Files:

2. Bagseed

Attached Files:

3. Chemdog

Attached Files:

4. This last picture ous top show how i didnt let this plant strech. My light source was close enough so it didnt waste energy on streching instead put it energy into these new leaves.

5. Your avatar got my attention. Cool if I tag along.

6. Mi diario es su diario.

7. Chemdog under my new Mars hydro 300 w led.

Attached Files:

8. Chemdog
    Bag seed

Attached Files:

9. Yes Sheeeet I see you went and got the Mars. ..congrats. .

I've also seen you post in the Mars thread and im looking forward to seeing your girls up there competing with some of the more established blades that use Mars coz you will wen you find your groove. ...

I'm having to pack and move my garden for the winter and was thinking about leds but lack of funds is preventing me so I wanted to ask if you found any especially good bargains?
    I'm considering building my own leds and am going to do a Lil research and see if that's an option or maybe a used unit might be more suitable for me...

Anyways I just no this is the beginning of a new important chapter in your grow life now you're got better lights......

It's time I made myself comfi coz sheeeet's bout 2 get real lol ✌

10. Hell yea. My ladies are putting on some meat. Ive had it two days now and the light has definitely helped. I did some research ebay is the way to go. At least it was the cheapest for me. I found a nice hps system at a pawnshop for 50 but heat is an issue. I paid $60 for the old mars 300w. The guy at the hydro store was telling me 95% of the leds you see online are made by one manufacturer. The may paint and make " upgrades " but they wont tell you what they did to it. So basically you can pay 150$ or 1500$ for the same light with differnt paint. Remember the Chinese are the one making these lights. They are ruthless buisness people its all about marketing. So i give mars hydro 300w led a thumbs up.

11. My ladies

Attached Files:

12. #52 sheeeetbag, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2015
    No ones here to sleep. Basteel.

13. First pic chemdog other is bag
    Seed
    First pic chemdog other is bag
    Seed

Attached Files:

14. Herbies came today
    🍀

Attached Files:

15. Chemdog looking a bit droopy after the water. Hoping the leafs are just heavy from the water and will perk up again

Attached Files:

16. Reflected led

Attached Files:

17. Sowed the Dinafem Critical jack and two dutch passion blackberry kush. Ill take some picks when they sprout.

18. Update ... I ordered the mars hydro reflector 98. I figured i would need the extra coverage for the new plants.

Attached Files:

19. Ok so no sprouts yet but its only been three days. Recflector 98 will be here soon i did some Lst on the chemdog.

Attached Files:

20. Setup

Attached Files: