Venting Into Home HVAC Photos Included

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GhettoGrower1, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Im Planning on running 2K watts in a 6X16 room I built in my basement and wanted to vent the heat through my home ducting system. I will be carbon scrubbing the air that I'm venting into my home so smell wouldn't be an issue. I would like to know if anyone tried this before and I would like to know if it would mess with the furnace in a bad way

Attached Files:

2. yes done it if done properly through the return air duct not supply and acually install a coller then duct seal it after youll be fine

as long as thats the return you your golden got the right idea

3. What would happen if I vent through the supply ???

4. to much back pressure i would think

5. I normally go carbon filer then fan then ducting then air cooled tube then ducting into the return on my HVAC. The reason: I have positive pressure on any of the places that can leak air, so I never get smell into the house. Any hole between the fan and the carbon filter will suck smell into your HVAC. In the later stages of flowering this will smell up the house possibly. I could not tell from the picture if you were set up in this configuration.