Some homemade pieces because why not? Haha

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by connectionerror, Sep 15, 2015.

1. So I've been smoking for years now and own multiple glass pieces but I always love making my own bongs and pipes. Anyone else like to do that too? Here's one I just made today, I used a random plastic bottle I found laying around, 2 pen tubes, a CO2 canister, a clip and a shell to make this one. It hits like a champ! I made it so the bowl slides out because I don't like carb holes on bongs but tell me what you guys think. I added the shell last min because the metal bowl was to hot to grab after a snap or two

Attached Files:

2. Nice! Love handmade anything!

3. My newest piece!!!! Hand carved and burnt with a torch. Reinvorced with a copper tube, and the best part is it is made from a stalk.

Attached Files:

4. Cut down a Sour Diesel the other day and decided to turn the base into a pipe. Cherry bowl piece from a tree in my backyard, press fit in. No carb, it hits pretty hard.

Attached Files:

5. You guys know what's up! Keep posting them

6. I made a small pipe out of a socket some plumbers tape and some pipes. Drilled a hole on the back of the connectors. It works great for tobacco, haven't gotten to try it on grass yet. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1445221816.789338.jpg

7. i don't think you wanna smoke out of copper. i thought it gave off poisonous fumes when heated up to temperature?

8. [attachment=1913763:ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1446771072.494900.jpg

The MJ Bong. Marijuana or Michael Jordan

Attached Files:

9. I took your idea and tried to recreate something similar. However, I had very limited resources and tools but I still think I made a good attempt. It smokes fine and the bottle Is pretty big so you get a good hit

Attached Files: