Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this k2? Or just really bad weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ttt_mcdree, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm kinda new to smoking (coming back to it) so give me some slack if this is stupid. I quit weed for a while due to occasional panic attacks, and I've started to pick it back up. I just bought this dub today for 35, and wtf is this? What's up with all the huge leaves on it? I remember buying weed in the past, and it was always just the buds, and never any actual leaf, or at least very little. Maybe I've been blessed with really dank weed for a while, but this weed looks
    A) really shitty
    [​IMG] like k2 or some other synthetic shit
    Also want to note that it doesn't have a huge smell. Usually I can smell my weed across the room, this shit isn't very pungent. Thanks, maybe I'm being stupid

Attached Files:

2. ^^ thats just some shitty homegrown that is covered in worthless 'fan leafs'..you were ripped off.

3. We can not discuss "other drugs" here.
    Please read the forum guidelines, as you promised to when becoming a member.
    :smoke:
    Cball nailed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.