2 Bagseed Northern Lights Auto 250w CFL

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TonyStarks423, Sep 14, 2015.

1. It's an auto. The two bag seeds were started in solo cups and one of them was left in the solo while the other was transplanted.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1383387-2-Bagseed-Northern-Lights-Auto-250w-CFL

2. Looking good tonystarks423

3. Djuna on day 64. I think she'll go at least 80 days. Started with the CFL so I'm expecting a bit longer than normal. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Lilo is on day 25. Tied her down about 3 days ago. Preflowers on day 21.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ambers top was taken about 1.5 weeks ago. I've never really experienced a "head" high before so as in normal fasion, I experimented with the bagseeds. The harvest was so so. I managed to successfully achieve the "head" high. It's very clear and I can see how it has purpose.

The dry however was a failure. Dried in direct airflow, too fast. Maybe 2-3 days before I put it into a airtight medicine bottle for "curing" lol. I carried it around all day, popped it open for two or so hours until the bud was solid and dry. It was nice to experience the process on a smaller scale and really be able to pay attention to whats going on.

With that said. Here's Tina. Chopped lastnight.[​IMG]
    Drying in perfect 50% humidity. I'm going to leave the sugar leaves and small fan leaves on for a day or two to extend the drying process and allow more time for the chlorophyll to dissipate. 1-2 days after that, I'll cut into individual stems and finish out the dry. Hoping to dry over a weeks time.

Then to cure. That's pretty straight forward.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1383387-2-Bagseed-Northern-Lights-Auto-250w-CFL

4. Djuna on day 70. Starting to gain a bit of weight and lose the big fan leaves. She's deficient of something. But so far along I'm sure she'll be fine.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Lilo is on day 32. Hit a hiccup early on, think it was when flowering caught me between feeding and she went low on P for a few. She kicked back and is moving along fine.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And I can hardly keep up with names as it is lol these are both Bubblelicious Auto Fems. One will be entered in a solo cup grow while the other is just got get more experience. As you can see, not going for yield at all with these lol BB1 is the solo. BB2 is the tiny pot. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BB2 also is in pro-mix intimate organic. It's got a slow release Nitrogen fert in it that alarmed me at first but its omri certed so I'll try it out. Thinking maybe due to them being autos and essentially skipping the phase where they need increased Nitrogen, this slow release may be enough to get through the grow without having to use Veg nutes at all. Just ewc teas for the bio bugs.

If y'all don't know by now I'm an experimental kinda guy lol.

http://forum.grassci...s-Auto-250w-CFL

5. Good job with cfl nice