2 Bagseed Northern Lights Auto 250w CFL

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TonyStarks423, Sep 14, 2015.

1. #21 TonyStarks423, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
  2. #22 TonyStarks423, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
  3. How much much did the leds run you.
    Sorry Damn phone lol

4. Tina and Amber love the new LED. Not too sure about Djuna. She seems to wilt a little more than normal under it. Not sure if that means she doesnt like it or i dont have my distance correct. Ill have to look more into what this means.

At this point im keeping her under the cfls during the day and under the LED for the last 6 hours. She's too big to be finicky, counting on mother nature to take over and get her to adjust slowly.

Lilo is at day 3, not much changing with her (you know, the boring tedious seedling stage).

5. Hey @tonystarks423 hope adjusting the distance of the LED helps!

6. Great to hear and see! I like the way that you are playing LST training for your plants, I want to try that but want to let them stretch in veg longer to see how big of an inward spiral I can get 😊 make a nice Christmas tree or of one lol.

7. I had the idea of a spiral around the outer pot. Didn't exactly think it through though. Tried it with an auto and as I got to the first bend at the edge of the pot, she flowered and spread out all over.

A stretchy strain would be great for it and give plenty of internodal spacing for your buds.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1383387-2-Bagseed-Northern-Lights-Auto-250w-CFL

8. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Nugs are solid. Do they shrink as much if they're dense?? If not, I'm impressed.

It's time. I'm calling a play for Djuna and the cal mag plus will be here tomorrow, I'm sure she'll thank me for it.

The 2nd of the fox farm trio came today, I will be using the trio on Lilo.

9. She's looking wild! Those nugs are so frosty. 😆😆

10. Very very very nice grow, I like that string pulling strategy, never seen it before! Props on your overall grow and techniques.
    I'm just wondering, why use such large pot for a new young sprout? Wouldn't it be wiser to use a small pot instead of a big one, considering the plant will be giving more energy making roots than growing itself, since it has so much place to grow roots :eek: