could we have a womens section in one of the forums?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by ladyluckybean, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now your generalizing the dudes on this forum as sex fueled ass holes? I hope you see the irony here.

2. No this is worse than any comments I have made and my feelings are hurt and I would like to file a complaint. Oh wait I am a man and don't care about insults like these and that is not a sexist line I really am a man at least the last time I looked.
    I hope you find inner peace bladie cause I think you have a lot of pent up anger. God bless you and may you have high yields on your grows and may you buds be so potent they curl your toes on ever hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. you know i actually thought your post was funny. i was trying to ask a serious question in a general help forum where i thought folks would keep their flaming remarks else where. i know its fun to flame and i love reading the threads on here sometimes. but its disheartening to some of the ladies to see posts that are all over the place. it's not just a few comments here and there so it gives a general idea idea that there isn't much positivity as maybe others see. thats why i said the forum is a large place so why can't if people disagree or whatever, they just keep to other threads. your wife? is she a member here reading threads seeing this to have formed an opinion so quickly?

4. i was trying to point out that the blow job post got so out of hand with demeaning remarks and the curvy girl thread can be seen as demeaning to others but i am not on there expressing my opinion of objection. thats called choosing to ignore something and move on. try it.

5. You're not talking about a thread guys can participate in though...from the sounds of ^this sentence. Sounds just like the thread created for old members a little while ago that turned into a quagmire.

There's already positivity threads pinned in the general section, pry elsewhere too. Why aren't those threads sufficient?

Whether or not this idea has good intentions, it's a giant mess waiting to happen.

6. You should check out the post your thoughts thread. It flows pretty well and is mostly positive and it is a pretty decent mix male to female ratio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. #28 BlazedGlory, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
    Honestly the vibe of this entire forum is such that I don't see the point of having a women only section. For one thing it would be impossible to enforce anyways, and 99% of dudes on this forum are great guys so I just don't see the purpose.
    Seriously, even with real life stuff like women only gyms and such, I find concepts like that enormously patronizing to women in general. My view is most women are mentally strong enough that they don't need special insulation from the rigors of society.

8. That section would be like Planet Fitness, show any semblance of testosterone and yourrrr outtaaa hereeee

9. Dude wtf not gonna cater to the woman? Fucking misogynists

10. Wow...just wow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.